User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I love harmony. I hate evil. I love good. I like sandwiches. I experience sadness. My emotions are vague. My feelings are important. Life is beautiful. Death is ugly.

Okay, this is getting old. It couldn't detect the language, again.
    According to mine, you are an ISTP

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by zago View Post
    Whoever said that making an effort to prove yourself is F? I'm not trying to win your approval here. I just find it frustrating that you think I am INFP. Why wouldn't an INTP find that frustrating? Why wouldn't an INTP want to argue about it?

Argument is fun. Doesn't matter if it's futile. My best friend is an ISTP, and we like to argue about how hot girls are. I'm not looking for an endpoint here. I simply feel more comfortable with people who I can argue with than with people who avoid conflict. Another thing: if anything, INFPs probably understand the futility of argument better than INTPs. INTPs have a tendency to think that just cause they are good at it, it is worth something.

Ok. I'll rule that out as an argument in my favor.

Yes. Feelers seek agreement and harmony. At times it seems like they will go to all lengths to avoid an actual confrontation. I can't stand this, cause you can always tell they are angry, but they don't actually do anything about it. This goes back to the whole "futility of argument" thing which feelers understand better, but honestly, I feel a hell of a lot better if my adversary and I have a nice thorough shouting match. By the end of it, we both realize it's going nowhere, and we can acknowledge the fact that it is out of our systems.

Hah. A year isn't so long when you are unwilling to accept anything uncertain. People struggle their entire lives on the issues I dealt with. I exhausted all possibilities. Turned out the solution was that there was no solution. And that is distinctly counter-intuitive for an INTP!

I probably did look similar, but aren't we all cautious of each other at first sight? The best I can do is throw out bait for argument and see if people take it. In 4 years, he never did. From anyone--not just me. He wasn't the type to even enjoy playful conflict.

I think this could be the attitude of either type. I had an INFP roommate for a few years a long time ago, and a lot of this could apply to either of us, or the ENTP roommate.

More specific examples: often, he would commit himself to doing something with people, and never follow through. He did this so often that you knew he was just trying to get out of something without actually saying he didn't want to do it. We would always invite him out with us, and he would say, yeah, I'll catch up with you guys in half an hour. We'd finally give in and say ok, but we knew he wasn't going to, and he never did. Lenore Thomson specifically cites this as something INFPs are prone to do:
    And Zago's type result is: INTP

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    And Zago's type result is: INTP
    Nah I think zago is ISFP.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    EDIT: The immense wall of text I previously had here came out as INTP. I think a big part of the differentiation between S and N simply has to do with how much is written.
    Nope, I submitted a couple of large posts that came out ISTJ

I think maybe it could be the frequency of certain tense words. Perhaps the abundant past tense, present tense or the lack of. There could also be a filter for grammar and punctuation for the determination of some characteristics. Also they could gauge the amount of filler words in a post.

I'm not exactly sure.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

so i typed in yahoo.com and it told me this:

Detected language Filipino. The only supported languages are English and Swedish. But stay tuned, we are expanding.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Nope, I submitted a couple of large posts that came out ISTJ
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

ISTJ?
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Haha, I already feel obliged to fullfill my duties
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I submitted several samples and all but one came up ISTJ. The other was ISTP.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

heh. INTJ.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery