• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Creating symbols for each MBTI type

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Coz they don't 'feel' right :p

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
I don't want a peace symbol! why do i get a peace symbol *wine* *moan* *moan*

ygolo

My termites win
I know it's a cliche, but it fits for INTP:

147-0757w.TheThinker_fs.jpg

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
No, that actually stands for 'doing something' instead over overanalyzing shit :p
Overanalyzing? Over? Well, maybe some INTPs. And it's the INFPs who analyze all the wrong shit. I wish I were ENFP, so I could run with bunnies in the sunflower fields all day.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Now only get more symbolic. And a little less symbolic than Socio***. More like a symbolic gesture or posture. Well, anything is possible. We could collect any material for the different types.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Now only get more symbolic. And a little less symbolic than Socio***. More like a symbolic gesture or posture. Well, anything is possible. We could collect any material for the different types.
How about letters?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Overanalyzing? Over? Well, maybe some INTPs. And it's the INFPs who analyze all the wrong shit. I wish I were ENFP, so I could run with bunnies in the sunflower fields all day.

Aww, don't feel bad, most people are jealous of the magical world only WE see ;)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Aww, don't feel bad, most people are jealous of the magical world only WE see ;)
I have several responses for this, none of which are appropriate for public consumption, let alone yours.

Lightyear

I think INFJs would need a symbol where somebody is sleeping or dreaming. If you look at the avatars of the INFJs in this forum a lot of them show a sleeping/dreaming person.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
What would you like to know?

Because otherwise you'd need hours... Well, what is that magical world? How does it look? What are the main features? I'm curious. I am really wondering if anyone (and any type) sees the world in a radically different way. Guess you don´t see rabbits literally (or?). How do you see the world without creating theories all the time, what is it an ENFP 'does'?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Because otherwise you'd need hours... Well, what is that magical world? How does it look? What are the main features? I'm curious. I am really wondering if anyone (and any type) sees the world in a radically different way. Guess you don´t see rabbits literally (or?). How do you see the world without creating theories all the time, what is it an ENFP 'does'?

Warning: those in a serious mindset and without an imagination should leave now.

Well, I haven't asked around yet so I can't speak for other ENFP's but I'll give you an example:

I have an INTJ boyfriend, who, bless his heart, realizes the importance of nature to me. So he takes me to a forest. He sees a forest with trees and more trees and snales etc etc. And don't get me wrong, I do too. Till we sit down and relax. He closes his eyes and enjoys what he calls peace and quiet. And that's where our experiences shift :

The moment I sit down and am able to concentrate on my connection with the forest, I see it as completely alive. The light hitting the trees gives them a magical vibe, the trees appear to be talking to each other because the wind ruffles their leaves, more even, every time someone walked by us, we got an 'advanced' warning by ruffling of leaves, and it stops the moment they're gone. I see light aura's and sense alive bush, tree and flower spirits. I literally walked into the fairy realm.

I've been told that I see the world with a little bit more glitter and sparkle than most. To you guys a unicorn is a non-existing creature best described as a horse with a horn. To me, it's a magical, unique and pure being that has nontheless left a very definite mark on this world. And no, I'm not gonna say whether or not I believe it exists for real, as that's just really besides the point :)

Note: this is an extreme example by all accounts, and not to be taken too seriously. Most of the times, when I connect with the world, I can see the beauty behind the obvious, by experiencing the world intensely through all five senses as well as my intuition, which causes a sense of oneness.

It is hard to explain this. Something like this should be shown. Too bad that it isn't possible.

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Yeah, I've thought about making symbols, but found it really difficult. Really really difficult.

(can we get the unicorn, please?)

We have the unicorn cartoon. Its for ISFP kids.

They have interesting and delicate toys, you see.