User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Socionics
    IxTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Overanalyzing? Over? Well, maybe some INTPs. And it's the INFPs who analyze all the wrong shit. I wish I were ENFP, so I could run with bunnies in the sunflower fields all day.
    Yea, like that post the other day that asked about the essence of people. It started from nowhere ...
    Speak Truthfully, Act Righteously

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by saieditor View Post
    Yea, like that post the other day that asked about the essence of people. It started from nowhere ...
    You want to comment on that? It's right here ---> http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ce-people.html

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Warning: those in a serious mindset and without an imagination should leave now.

Well, I haven't asked around yet so I can't speak for other ENFP's but I'll give you an example:

I have an INTJ boyfriend, who, bless his heart, realizes the importance of nature to me. So he takes me to a forest. He sees a forest with trees and more trees and snales etc etc. And don't get me wrong, I do too. Till we sit down and relax. He closes his eyes and enjoys what he calls peace and quiet. And that's where our experiences shift :

The moment I sit down and am able to concentrate on my connection with the forest, I see it as completely alive. The light hitting the trees gives them a magical vibe, the trees appear to be talking to each other because the wind ruffles their leaves, more even, every time someone walked by us, we got an 'advanced' warning by ruffling of leaves, and it stops the moment they're gone. I see light aura's and sense alive bush, tree and flower spirits. I literally walked into the fairy realm.

I've been told that I see the world with a little bit more glitter and sparkle than most. To you guys a unicorn is a non-existing creature best described as a horse with a horn. To me, it's a magical, unique and pure being that has nontheless left a very definite mark on this world. And no, I'm not gonna say whether or not I believe it exists for real, as that's just really besides the point

Note: this is an extreme example by all accounts, and not to be taken too seriously. Most of the times, when I connect with the world, I can see the beauty behind the obvious, by experiencing the world intensely through all five senses as well as my intuition, which causes a sense of oneness.

It is hard to explain this. Something like this should be shown. Too bad that it isn't possible.
    It's a wonderful story. Id like to take it seriously actually. Does that make me have to leave!?

I understand you more than your INTJ. Some parts of what you tell I recognize. It's really wonderful. Makes me want to be with an ENFP even more (if you indeed speak for more than yourself). (to show I'm not that serious)
    INtj | 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you may NOT! It's tattooed on MY hip- you'll have to pay me for copyright infringements if you steal it from me! :steam:
    that shouldn't be too hard to remove *sharpens large knife*

and yes the ENFPs and the INFPs fighting for the peace symbol, though it contradicts the point of the symbol, would be quite humerous
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFJ

I think most INTJs will agree with this one:

-Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    It's a wonderful story. Id like to take it seriously actually. Does that make me have to leave!?

I understand you more than your INTJ. Some parts of what you tell I recognize. It's really wonderful. Makes me want to be with an ENFP even more (if you indeed speak for more than yourself). (to show I'm not that serious)
    I'm curious, which parts do you identify with? If you can handle it in a serious way, feel free to do so *grin* But I know that most people roll their eyes at this if I were to tell them in a 'serious' way. I'm still waiting for other ENFP's to see if they can relate. I'm also wondering when we're gonna get kicked for being of topic...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

I'm curious, which parts do you identify with? If you can handle it in a serious way, feel free to do so *grin* But I know that most people roll their eyes at this if I were to tell them in a 'serious' way. I'm still waiting for other ENFP's to see if they can relate. I'm also wondering when we're gonna get kicked for being of topic...
    Well, such a light effect and the ruffle warnings are not totally strange to me. Of course it's hardly possible to compare the extent to which either of us experiences this.

Have you considered a thread in The NF Idyllic?
    INtj | 9w1

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Llewellyn View Post
    Well, such a light effect and the ruffle warnings are not totally strange to me. Of course it's hardly possible to compare the extent to which either of us experiences this.

Have you considered a thread in The NF Idyllic?
    On this? There are already too many ENFP threads flying around right now
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    INtj
    Enneagram
    9w1

Just if you wanna know... I would find it exciting to see.
    INtj | 9w1

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

On this? There are already too many ENFP threads flying around right now
    awww come on, there is never enough enfp threads flying around, we can always use more of a good thing.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."