• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Creating symbols for each MBTI type

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Overanalyzing? Over? Well, maybe some INTPs. And it's the INFPs who analyze all the wrong shit. I wish I were ENFP, so I could run with bunnies in the sunflower fields all day.

Yea, like that post the other day that asked about the essence of people. It started from nowhere ...

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Warning: those in a serious mindset and without an imagination should leave now.

Well, I haven't asked around yet so I can't speak for other ENFP's but I'll give you an example:

I have an INTJ boyfriend, who, bless his heart, realizes the importance of nature to me. So he takes me to a forest. He sees a forest with trees and more trees and snales etc etc. And don't get me wrong, I do too. Till we sit down and relax. He closes his eyes and enjoys what he calls peace and quiet. And that's where our experiences shift :

The moment I sit down and am able to concentrate on my connection with the forest, I see it as completely alive. The light hitting the trees gives them a magical vibe, the trees appear to be talking to each other because the wind ruffles their leaves, more even, every time someone walked by us, we got an 'advanced' warning by ruffling of leaves, and it stops the moment they're gone. I see light aura's and sense alive bush, tree and flower spirits. I literally walked into the fairy realm.

I've been told that I see the world with a little bit more glitter and sparkle than most. To you guys a unicorn is a non-existing creature best described as a horse with a horn. To me, it's a magical, unique and pure being that has nontheless left a very definite mark on this world. And no, I'm not gonna say whether or not I believe it exists for real, as that's just really besides the point :)

Note: this is an extreme example by all accounts, and not to be taken too seriously. Most of the times, when I connect with the world, I can see the beauty behind the obvious, by experiencing the world intensely through all five senses as well as my intuition, which causes a sense of oneness.

It is hard to explain this. Something like this should be shown. Too bad that it isn't possible.

It's a wonderful story. I´d like to take it seriously actually. Does that make me have to leave!?

I understand you more than your INTJ. Some parts of what you tell I recognize. It's really wonderful. Makes me want to be with an ENFP even more (if you indeed speak for more than yourself). :) (to show I'm not that serious)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
you may NOT! It's tattooed on MY hip- you'll have to pay me for copyright infringements if you steal it from me! :steam:
that shouldn't be too hard to remove *sharpens large knife*

and yes the ENFPs and the INFPs fighting for the peace symbol, though it contradicts the point of the symbol, would be quite humerous

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
I think most INTJs will agree with this one:

universal_warning.gif

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's a wonderful story. I´d like to take it seriously actually. Does that make me have to leave!?

I understand you more than your INTJ. Some parts of what you tell I recognize. It's really wonderful. Makes me want to be with an ENFP even more (if you indeed speak for more than yourself). :) (to show I'm not that serious)

I'm curious, which parts do you identify with? :) If you can handle it in a serious way, feel free to do so *grin* But I know that most people roll their eyes at this if I were to tell them in a 'serious' way. I'm still waiting for other ENFP's to see if they can relate. I'm also wondering when we're gonna get kicked for being of topic...:devil:

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
I'm curious, which parts do you identify with? :) If you can handle it in a serious way, feel free to do so *grin* But I know that most people roll their eyes at this if I were to tell them in a 'serious' way. I'm still waiting for other ENFP's to see if they can relate. I'm also wondering when we're gonna get kicked for being of topic...:devil:

Well, such a light effect and the ruffle warnings are not totally strange to me. Of course it's hardly possible to compare the extent to which either of us experiences this.

Have you considered a thread in The NF Idyllic?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, such a light effect and the ruffle warnings are not totally strange to me. Of course it's hardly possible to compare the extent to which either of us experiences this.

Have you considered a thread in The NF Idyllic?

On this? There are already too many ENFP threads flying around right now ;)

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Just if you wanna know... I would find it exciting to see.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
On this? There are already too many ENFP threads flying around right now ;)

awww come on, there is never enough enfp threads flying around, we can always use more of a good thing.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Just if you wanna know... I would find it exciting to see.

I'll tell you what, if it turns out there is more interest in this, I'll gladly start one ;)