• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cartoons and Type

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ
As I have said, type is a tool for self understanding, and understanding of others, and acquiring ways and means of dealing with this world, and the inner world. Those to come to type can take what they need from it, learn, and perhaps, organise their lives, and understand themselves better, and this world.

There are many insights offered, many tests, but in my view, type remains the same. Way back in 1978 when I learned of type, we used cartoons as a means of gaining insight into type, a source of fun and laughter. All these cartoons below come from a pre-internet world, pre-world-wide-web when, perhaps, the most modern thing was the fax machine.

The cartoons are copyright Kings Features Syndicates; I post them on this forum for insight, fun, and your enjoyment. Kindly don't get Typology Central into trouble by posting them around on the Internet, and kindly don't cause me any copyright issues with Kings Features Syndicates. I have permission to use them in print media, and I extend that to this forum for your benefit and understanding only.

Please respect.

How did the cartoons get here? Over in my introduction, I posted a cartoon when I was asked about the "original ISTJ". Pippi was most interested, so you can thank Pippi for the cartoons...

On to the cartoons.

We offer these panels to suggest key apsects of the 16 personality types. Clearly there are cariactures - that's the point. Again, some panels may appeal more than others. We found that people laughed more heartily at profiles other than their own. The selection is an attempt at wisdom by wit and humour.

Hagar, his friends and family help us with understanding type.

ISTJ

istj.jpg

ISTP

istp.jpg

ESTP

estp.jpg

ESTJ

estj.jpg

ISFJ

isfj.jpg

ISFP

isfp.jpg

ESFP

esfp.jpg

ESFJ

esfj.jpg

INFJ

infj.jpg

INFP

infp.jpg

ENFP

enfp.jpg

ENFJ

enfj.jpg

INTJ

intj.jpg

INTP

intp.jpg

ENTP

entp.jpg

ENTJ

entj.jpg

No explanation of the profiles has been offered; you have resources here, and on many other sites to enquire and understand more. Kindly understand that these are cariacatures and however presented, do not fully characterise any person or type, and do not lock people into cariactures. People are people and all people respond to love. :hug:

Laughter and fun are the best teachers. Keep it that way.

Last edited:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
hahahahaha, THAT is great work. :D

I love Vikki, there is even going to be a cinema production I heard.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
I'm guessing the second is supposed to be INFP.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
That ISTJ one is hilarious. I could totally see myself doing that.

I narrow down on the specifics so much. I sit and stare at grammatically incorrect sentences wishing my eyes could rewrite them.

r0wo1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Hehe the INFP was perfect. I feel the same way everytime I think about... anything!