User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

Due to introverted judgement in the secondary position....
    these extroverts look like introverts
    as Fe for IxFJs
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    ENFP

I am pretty outgoing and feel comfortable in almost any social situation. There are times when I am gregarious, and times I come across as reserved, though it may be a front, when in fact I do not feel 'reserved' but need to act in that manner for social reasons

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by "?" View Post
    Hmmm….. then which interaction style would you consider fits you best. These are only a snipets:
    im a complete and perfect blend of each. when its people i dont know i tend to go with the first one. when its people i know well, i tend to go with the second. if i hang out with a group of people im not too familiar with, im quite reserved and observant. when its my group of best friend... well... not so much. im an ENFP, and i know that for sure, but i did grow up in an introverted environment (mom = INFJ dad = INTJ) so that rubs off on me quite a bit.

EDIT:

im an ambivert leaning towards extroversion
    in the MBTI model true ambiversion is technically impossible
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I am pretty much the same. I don't look for parties and I don't think that I need constant stimulation. I do like to talk but can actually (gasp!) listen. Being alone doesn't energize me at all, but I don't need to be with people all of the time, either. If I am alone too much, my energy gets drained. If I spend too much time with other people, my energy gets drained. I like my alone time when I am taking a walk. Otherwise, I prefer to have people around. I think that I am an isfp, but a borderline introvert.

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    yea, definately, when I orignally knew about this I thought I was an ISFP for a while. since i'm not running around going, "wheres the party at!!" (that is the first line in the ESFP description) and acting really dumb all the time or talking constantly, or needing constant stimulation. that would be ridiculous actually. However, I do not feel energized from being alone and in my own thoughts. I feel energized when I am around with people.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram

I talk to bus drivers on the bus, mostly when I get on and when I get off. I don't carry on a long conversation, though, unless the bus driver takes the initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishida View Post
    But still energized by social activity.

I guess this shows it. Plus there are different degrees. I always think of people who talk to bus drivers on the bus as super extroverts.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    I am pretty much the same. I don't look for parties and I don't think that I need constant stimulation. I do like to talk but can actually (gasp!) listen. Being alone doesn't energize me at all, but I don't need to be with people all of the time, either. If I am alone too much, my energy gets drained. If I spend too much time with other people, my energy gets drained. I like my alone time when I am taking a walk. Otherwise, I prefer to have people around. I think that I am an isfp, but a borderline introvert.
    same here! we're really close in type.. I'm on the "E" side of the line, though.

Arcesso pulli gingerios! Eldanen's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ENTp

Of course extroverts can be reserved. They probably still require more energy from their external environment than introverts do. It's just that they don't necessarily get it from other people. I'm pretty reserved myself because I like interacting with people I "click" with. And usually it takes a while to find one of those, depending on where you live.

MBTI
    ENFP

Of course.. it's like ansking can feelers think (actually don't answer that one) I don't think extraversion is the opposite of reserved though is it. I have known many who are inrtoverts but far from reserved. I for one can be very restrained in words and actions however, give the impression that I am being very free with both...
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    eNTj
    Enneagram
    8w7

Also consider that some extroverts with a lower percentage may lean more toward being an ambivert, with extroverted tendencies. This is more the case for me.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.
    E:63% N:84% T:84% J:68%
    8w7 sx