• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Growing and Type?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
There are three 'booster' stages to growing up, or more if you get picky I guess. Young childhood, where one really inquisitive ('Why?'), everything is new and days take foreeeeevvverrrr, adolescence, where your hormones go wild, your sensory cortex is developed more than the logic cortex, and there's a lot more endorphins than anything, last there's the mid-late adulthood where a person reflects on the past more (Mid-life, some people have this earlier than others)

With all these, how would type be affected, if at all?

(Automatically clicked into 'Research Paper' mode thanks to that class a couple years ago :D )

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
"They" say...

Dominant is developed when you're in elementary, auxiliary as a teenager/young adult, tertiary in midlife, inferior may or may not develop after age 40...

I think only 1' and 2' are true... the rest is highly variable.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Probably the patterns 'they' saw from all the studies they did. I'm pretty new to the Functions system ( I prefer Enneagram even though I've known MBTI longer, its simpler ;) )

If what they say is true, then it would explain how I cant really tell what order my functions are in.

But from that, one wouldn't be able to specifically type a person until the late-ish teens/early 20s either.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
It also depends on what they mean when they say "it becomes developed". How developed is "developed"?