First 12

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    548 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by jeppedermann View Post
    If you look at the ‘Oral’ 'aspiration to dissolve self' section of the theory, you will know why I judge this.

By the way - For what reasons do you believe oral is sensing?
    Because isn't oral about taste, and also touch, even? But then I'm thinking of the stages of development (oral, anal, etc), and maybe it's not the same as the way you're using it?
    APS Profile: Inclusion: e/w=1/6 (Supine) |Control: e/w=7/3 (Choleric) |Affection: e/w=1/9 (Supine)
    Ti 54.3 | Ne 47.3 | Si 37.8 | Fe 17.7 | Te 22.5 | Ni 13.4 | Se 18.9 | Fi 27.9

Temperament (APS) from scratch -- MBTI Type from scratch
    Type Ideas

The relations between MBTI and physical phenomena in the brain, body sounds very interesting. Perhaps you would even recommend material on this issue?

MBTI and Psychoanalytic are describing very ‘core’ motivations. Therefore it is not surprising if other theories include certain elements of them. Since basic motivation influence everything. This is what makes these theories particularly exiting I think. Also, what things have in common is our focus (as eN’s)...

I see your point. Oral is more about ‘lust’ than taste I believe. Feeding can be a way to achieve satisfaction. Some oral persons would eat almost anything that comes their way to achieve satisfaction. Then taste isn’t what preoccupies them.

I judge them on is their idealised world view. All needs should be satisfied at once.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by jeppedermann View Post
    The relations between MBTI and physical phenomena in the brain, body sounds very interesting. Perhaps you would even recommend material on this issue?

MBTI and Psychoanalytic are describing very ‘core’ motivations. Therefore it is not surprising if other theories include certain elements of them. Since basic motivation influence everything. This is what makes these theories particularly exiting I think. Also, what things have in common is our focus (as eN’s)...

I see your point. Oral is more about ‘lust’ than taste I believe. Feeding can be a way to achieve satisfaction. Some oral persons would eat almost anything that comes their way to achieve satisfaction. Then taste isn’t what preoccupies them.

I judge them on is their idealised world view. All needs should be satisfied at once.
    read The Edge Effect by Eric Braverman

its worth adding to your library
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

I will certainly consider doing just that.