• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

FJs: What are your relationships like with other FJs?

proteanmix

Plumage and Moult
Enneagram
1w2
  1. How much time do you spend interacting other FJs? Is it forced or by choice?
  2. What is the nature of interaction (family, friend, classmate, coworker, etc.)?
  3. How do you spend your time together? (coffee klatsching? activity based?)
  4. What do you enjoy/dislike about your relationship?

Atomic Fiend

How much time do you spend interacting other FJs? Is it forced or by choice?
Both
What is the nature of interaction (family, friend, classmate, coworker, etc.)?
2 Family, and 1 friend who used to be a classmate

How do you spend your time together? (coffee klatsching? activity based?)
All of have done pretty much everything together.
What do you enjoy/dislike about your relationship?

I like the consideration, and never having to feel as if I'm not cared for...

I hate the talking, to much of it.

edcoaching

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
How much time do you spend interacting other FJs? Is it forced or by choice?
I have a close ESFJ
friend that I'd love to see more of (it's only every other week or so) and an ENFJ sis in law that I see once a month. So not all that much time.
What is the nature of interaction (family, friend, classmate, coworker, etc.)?
See above. I also have a co-board member, we're actually coleaders of a volunteer board and we talk by phone at least twice amonth.
How do you spend your time together? (coffee klatsching? activity based?)
The ESFJ and I are part of a prayer group that we "founded" almost 15 years ago. We also shop, celebrate birthdays, organize women's weekends...she's my personal shopper and conscience! ENFJ--family time is game time and we're both always at the game tables. We also talk children and cooking.
What do you enjoy/dislike about your relationship?
ESFJ--we can and do tell each other everything and support each other in so many ways. She's also a rollicking good time. It isn't type specific, but rather we're so at the same stage of life and have been since we first met pregnant on the city bus coming home from work. ENFJ...I have trouble sometimes knowing when she's sincere and I've found that with a lot of ENFJs. I don't think that it's that they are insincere but rather that I have trouble reading their Fe because it's so natural for them and a bit more of a stretch for me.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I have three FJs in my life right now. I am sad that I don't get to spend more time with two of them. The other, I would spend more time with if I had a less demanding personal life.

Two are friends. One is family.

Right now, due to distance or other obligations, we mostly talk on the phone. I also spend a decent amount of time playing WoW with one.

I enjoy the similar ways in which we value our relationships with others. Beyond that, each of my FJ friends are pretty different from one another. One makes impractical decisions and doesn't seem to respect my time. One thinks I make impractical (and immoral) decisions and doesn't think I respect her time. (Does that make me a pot or a kettle? :D) One lives too darn far away.