• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is this an EXFX thing?

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
obviously when you word it that way, i'm going to say no!!

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I can be flirtatious.. or unaware of the line between friendly and flirty... combined with changing love interests often... If thats your definition of "promiscuous shrew" then you're right! I can control it better as I get older.

Frank

I can be flirtatious.. or unaware of the line between friendly and flirty... combined with changing love interests often... If thats your definition of "promiscuous shrew" then you're right! I can control it better as I get older.

Thank you for your candor. One more question so as not to derail the thread any further. Are you loyal when in a committed relationship? If too personal you don't have to answer but I am genuinely curious as I have a vested interest in an enfp who borders on s.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My current relationship I've been in for 2 years and have been loyal, since I know I want to be with him.. the past is a very different story... It would just depend on how mature she is, I guess.. A lot of my friends are ESFP too.. i'm close to a couple of them... i've seen them stay committed to one person when they really are in love. Just tread softly!