ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Different levels? No.
    Different planets? Sometimes, yes.
    Actually...that is also a Way to put it.

Sometimes I actually DO think I am from Jupiter or so. Maybe it is a Mixture of both, who knows.

But as far as I see until now, it seems to really be an INTx Sorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by greyscale
    to answer your question, i havent met someone who thinks exactly like i do, but i dont really see it as a bad thing
    Well, I could take it for a loooooooooooong Time too. I mean from when I first went to School until recently. But Somewhen my Mind just went nuts. And it got really disturbing, because I either had to distract myself somehow or I could "sit around" and go nuts. So, I took the first Choice.
    And since now I am here, I figured I'd ask if that was just "me" or if that's a general "Problem".

I am really glad for you that it doesn't bother you THAT much tho. Wish I could change.

MBTI
    INFP

Yes, I'm lonely.
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by GargoylesLegacy View Post
    Oh Gee! So you got that Problem too? *lol*
    I have the VERY SAME Problem all the Time! I would tell People Something because they asked for Help and Advice, then they don't do it and a Bit later I go "Man, I told you! Why didn't you do what I said?" but they have no Answer for it. And it keeps happening over and over. They somehow just don't take me for serious or...IDK. Maybe you know what it is with them.
    I think it's because they don't want the right answer, they want the answer that sounds best to them (which is usually the wrong one, ha)
    I know a girl, she's one of a kind
    But the poor little thing, she's going out of her mind
    There's something you forgot - there's a reason why she's lost
    Cos baby she don't want to be found

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    I think it's because they don't want the right answer, they want the answer that sounds best to them (which is usually the wrong one, ha)
    *lol* Guess you got a Point there!

Also, at least when looking at my Friends (of which Noone is INTJ of Course, duh!), it seems that many People want to stick with the "most easy Solution" and that would be...exactly! Do Nothing.
    That drives me crazy too Sometimes. So somewhen, after 320857561908 Tries, I will just stop listening to / helping them. I do have lots of Patience but uhm...I just know when all Hope is lost.

MBTI
    INTP

*lol* Guess you got a Point there!

Also, at least when looking at my Friends (of which Noone is INTJ of Course, duh!), it seems that many People want to stick with the "most easy Solution" and that would be...exactly! Do Nothing.
    That drives me crazy too Sometimes. So somewhen, after 320857561908 Tries, I will just stop listening to / helping them. I do have lots of Patience but uhm...I just know when all Hope is lost.
    I used to get laughed at for that all the time in school. When the teacher would tell us the easy way to do something I would intentionally go the long way just for the sake of learning how to do whatever we were working on completely/find out how it works. People were like "Dude! Why are you doing so much extra work? lol shortcut is so much easier!"

MBTI
    istp

Well, I could take it for a loooooooooooong Time too.
    if you are suggesting that i will eventually tire of it, i should probably point out that it was something that used to bother me.

but it seemed better to learn to accept (and eventually even appreciate) differences rather than try and conform or complain.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Dwigie View Post
    Yes, I'm lonely.

I get lonely too.

There are pros and cons to being a freak, I guess. But I would never have it any other way.

Plus, it is really cool, and extra-super-sauce special when you finally get to meet a kindred spirit who, for reasons unknown, actually gets you.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

Kickin' Ass since 1984 GargoylesLegacy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    esTp

Quote Originally Posted by Wade Wilson View Post
    I used to get laughed at for that all the time in school. When the teacher would tell us the easy way to do something I would intentionally go the long way just for the sake of learning how to do whatever we were working on completely/find out how it works. People were like "Dude! Why are you doing so much extra work? lol shortcut is so much easier!"
    Yeah, I know that Feeling. Often I have very unusual Ways to do Things and People would either pick on me or not understand at all. So I can feel ya there.
    Oh and of Course they would try to change me. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to learn new Things and discover new Ways (in Fact I ALWAYS try to find new and better Ways) but...ah, why change Something that makes you feel fine?

There are pros and cons to being a freak, I guess. But I would never have it any other way.
    Yeah, actually I wouldn't change me being a "Freak" either. I am happy about how I am. I judt didn't like this odd Feeling of never having Someone to share Stuff that is important to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayscale View Post
    but it seemed better to learn to accept (and eventually even appreciate) differences rather than try and conform or complain.
    Oh don't get me wrong, I don't like to complain and I am not really complaining either. Differences are good and I know Everything has always two Sides. But uhm, what I just said up there about "not having Someone to share with". Sometimes you just DO get kinda tired of it, I'd say.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    Plus, it is really cool, and extra-super-sauce special when you finally get to meet a kindred spirit who, for reasons unknown, actually gets you.
    All my kindred spirits are fictional.

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

for every way in which i can think that someone isn't on my level, i can think of one in which i'm not on their's.
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery