• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PHOTOTYPING

T

ThatGirl

Simple manurisms. If you are as you say a massive N then you are deffinatly extroverted. You were aware and engaged in every picture. Also you wreak of charisma, a general P trait. The one picture with the two other guys, deffinate playfullness yet seriousness.

Hard to describe, am I wrong?

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Lol, I want to tell you guys the answer real bad, but I think it would be more fun if others get to test their skills at it too. So in sake of being fair and fun, I will tell you soon but not now.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Hmmm... When did I say I wasn't an INFJ?

Jack Flack made a guess of an INFJ and you responded with: Man, some people just suck at it . . .

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Like thatgirl said, anyone else with an anonymous type got pictures?

This looks like it would be fun to do.

T

ThatGirl

Lol, I want to tell you guys the answer real bad, but I think it would be more fun if others get to test their skills at it too. So in sake of being fair and fun, I will tell you soon but not now.

So I may not be right then?

Ive been off lately. Oh well

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Jack Flack made a guess of an INFJ and you responded with: Man, some people just suck at it . . .

Lol, that is because he guessed INFJ before the pictures. I meant it in a playful manner and not as an insult either, I was just being sarcastic back.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
So I may not be right then?

Ive been off lately. Oh well

I didn't say right or wrong. I will keep up the stance of deliberate disambiguity (or is it just ambiguity) . . .

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Lol, that is because he guessed INFJ before the pictures. I meant it in a playful manner and not as an insult either, I was just being sarcastic back.
I wasn't being sarcastic, I type people based on one post a lot.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I wasn't being sarcastic, I type people based on one post a lot.
he convinced me i was an e and not an i...i'm thinking he might be right about it being a big e too...haha

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Everyones guessing, but what is your evidence, what in the pictures makes you say, Ne or Ni or Se or Si, F or T etc . . .

you're dominated by introverted judging for one.
i think INFP as well.

the banquet picture reminds me of my pics and some other male INFPs that i've seen a pic of.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I guess what makes me doubt the idea of phototyping is that I provided you guys with 5 pictures, each with a different facial expression . . . Personally, I see no similarities that would clue anyone to something in particular.

Also, I can't think of anything that would give someone off as an J or P.

Also, to INTJmom, thanks for saying I remind you of your son, thats a sweet thing to say :hug:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You may as well give up the goose, G-Virus. It wouldn't be true VI anymore anyway since you've been posting.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Lol, your right, I will just stop posting :devil:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Lol, your right, I will just stop posting :devil:

No you won't. You are relishing the new found attention.
Now STFU and admit to being an INFP already.

T

ThatGirl

I guess what makes me doubt the idea of phototyping is that I provided you guys with 5 pictures, each with a different facial expression . . . Personally, I see no similarities that would clue anyone to something in particular.

Also, I can't think of anything that would give someone off as an J or P.

Also, to INTJmom, thanks for saying I remind you of your son, thats a sweet thing to say :hug:

pictures can say a lot about someone. For example, and i am not argueing your type anymore but just making a point.

You gave us the N. Your not stiff in a single picture, even the one you claimed was cranky. You seemed to be a ham. You were either aware the picture of you kneeling was being taken and hammed it up a bit, which ould say extroverted P or if you werent aware, you were showing a lot of enthusiasm. Your eye contact is direct in all pictures, I folk tend to be caught off gaurd in many photos. You could be an FJ but from what i have witnessed of FJ males have what i call the forced cockieness, yours that you display seems to be internal, which is more of a T trait. Your deffinatly not timid or shy. Just dont get the J vibe.

Even if these things are not right,

analyzing the time the photo was taken, the reaction, the venue, the company, everything else as well as the photos you chose to post, can be just as telling as you are. If someone knew how to clue into these things, a picture is worth a thousand words.

I believe it can be credible through much study.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

nope - Fi is the pussyfooting function, and Ti to less degree

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram

Awwww . . .

Someones totally butt (Ass) hurt about not getting attention. Well here's some attention :hug:

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
nope - Fi is the pussyfooting function, and Ti to less degree

"Cognitive functions" are voodoo! Voodoo I tells ya! Just like socionics!

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I'm going to guess ENTP for G-Virgin, based on pics AND posts.

It's not an extremely strong opinion, but I thought I'd participate.