• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PHOTOTYPING

sakuraba

Permabanned
MBTI Type
(y)
Enneagram
7w8
Do you believe in it...yes/no?

Explain your answers and why you hold that opinion.

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
What are you talking about?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
yes
everyting on the outside is a manifestation of what is within
with Fi and Se, its easier to see the type of others
or so i have come to see

and the nature of the functions are readily apparent

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I can do it occasionally, but not by request. It's a recognition of similarity to others of the same type, or preference.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ooohhh...really?? i'd love to see some examples if ya got em

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Post some pics of your face, and I'll say "ENFP."

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well...you've seen it and did!
i mean other people...or just descriptions...i'm curious..

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
well...you've seen it and did!
I once typed someone as ENFP from her smile, and her eyes weren't in the picture. When I know, I know, but it's not a regular occurence. I've VI'd at least INTJs, ENTPs, and ESFPs as well.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Do you believe in it...yes/no?

Explain your answers and why you hold that opinion.
You mean judging someone's type by what they look like?
My INFP sister says she can do it.
Of course we have no scientific way of proving if she's right or wrong.
I think some people can be judged by looks,
but certainly not all.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Bear in mind that sakuraba "can type anyone instantly," and I can't. If you take my meaning...

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I might let you guys try on me but I feel wierd posting my pic while still being so new here.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
To an extent,
I don't think it's always right though. If anything, it often just reinforces stereotypes.
Lol that guy is happy- he must be an ESFP since INTJs can't be happy.
Lol this girl looks so deep- she must be an INFP, those blunt caveman ESTJs certainly can't be capable of deep thought.
You can be good and accurate at photo-typing. It's just that a lot of people aren't.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Yes I believe it. There are certain subtle expressions that characterize the types, especially in the eyes. Learning to do this takes a while, and most people are totally oblivious to this kind of information to begin with. Once you see it, you will shit bricks.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Yes I believe it. There are certain subtle expressions that characterize the types, especially in the eyes. Learning to do this takes a while, and most people are totally oblivious to this kind of information to begin with. Once you see it, you will shit bricks.

This maybe true on live subjects, but from a photo, come on . . .

I know I can look totally different in photos, then again what do I know, there may be an art to it.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
This maybe true on live subjects, but from a photo, come on . . .

I know I can look totally different in photos, then again what do I know, there may be an art to it.

Live subjects? I don't need a live subject, although sometimes I do if type isn't very obvious. Some people are close to the type, somewhat like an archetype of it. Others go off the edge more. I don't need movement to do it necessarily. It's just a particular look in the eye often enough. But it's hard to describe the look directly. I can only point it out when I see it and give people photos to compare to see if they can find the look themselves.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Live subjects? I don't need a live subject, although sometimes I do if type isn't very obvious. Some people are close to the type, somewhat like an archetype of it. Others go off the edge more. I don't need movement to do it necessarily. It's just a particular look in the eye often enough. But it's hard to describe the look directly. I can only point it out when I see it and give people photos to compare to see if they can find the look themselves.

Well, let's try this out then.

Here is me after two days of no sleep, no showers, and lots of driving (road trip).

2992835257_d74752df3b_o.jpg

Here is me having fun at a friends engagement party.

2993681916_55c81ee0d8.jpg

Last edited:

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Gee, thanks for the useless red-eyed picture :p. Things that come to mind first are introversion and thinking, as well as judging. Your look seems to me to be either ENTj or INTj (Socionics types. TeNi & TiNe.) Got any others?