• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

PHOTOTYPING

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not particularly good at it, but I don't see how people could say it's impossible.

I can see how early on in life, your cognitive functioning could have an impact on your physical structure in very much the same way mental or emotional disorders such as depression can.

And they also say that a person's eyes are a gateway to his soul.

So yes, I do believe in it.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Gee, thanks for the useless red-eyed picture :p. Things that come to mind first are introversion and thinking, as well as judging. Your look seems to me to be either ENTj or INTj (Socionics types. TeNi & TiNe.) Got any others?

Sorry about the red eye, give me a second I will check.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Disclaimer: almost all the photos on my computer are of other people, so I have a very very limited inventory of pictures of myself. Also, I don't like being in pictures so here is all I have and don't complain.

Me after my graduation.

2994060288_c897fef20f_b.jpg

Me at my sisters high school graduation with my pops.

2994060298_238f705e96_o.jpg

Me with my brother and a friend

2994060306_7fc83204bb_o.jpg

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
The more I think about it, the more I drift toward INFp. If you combine the J functions of the Alpha quadra, and the P functions of the Gamma quadra, you wind up with a member of the Beta quadra. That is, Ti & Fe, and then Se & Ni. The aloof look in some INFps is what helps me identify them. They might not seem caring on the outside at times, but they is! :> Still not 100% sure yet, though.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Here is a hint. I am a massive N type.

Is there an actual art to this or are you guys just guessing. Like what makes you say this type (be specific).

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Probably INFp-Ni subtype then. INFp I think I've settled on. But they're also the type it's most difficult for me to tell the subtype for.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Function outline for pictures A-E:

A. Ni / Se
B. Fe
C. Ni / Se
D. Ti / Fe
E. Mainly Ti.

Those are the function impressions I get from looking at each of your pictures.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
You remind me of my son who is an ENFJ.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
G-Virus doesn't look like an extravert, and he seems kind of Feeler-ish to me. He already said he is an N and said he is not an INFJ, so I guess that narrows down to INFP.

But most of important of all, he looks like a terrorist.
Somebody call DHS.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
G-Virus doesn't look like an extravert, and he seems kind of Feeler-ish to me. He already said he is an N and said he is not an INFJ, so I guess that narrows down to INFP.

But most of important of all, he looks like a terrorist.
Somebody call DHS.

*dials on an old rotary phone*

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Faster! Faster! Before he gets away!

*oldschool sirens blare and lights whir as the cars drive down the road at highspeed past the house*

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
Eldanen and I are the minutemen of the 21st century.

Sleep safe, America, we shalt protect thee.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
yes it is possible. i type people as they walk by sometimes lol.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hmmm... When did I say I wasn't an INFJ?

T

ThatGirl

Gee, thanks for the useless red-eyed picture :p. Things that come to mind first are introversion and thinking, as well as judging. Your look seems to me to be either ENTj or INTj (Socionics types. TeNi & TiNe.) Got any others?

thats not introvert, i'd say and E probably P. I can usually spot those across the room

T

ThatGirl

Here is a hint. I am a massive N type.

Is there an actual art to this or are you guys just guessing. Like what makes you say this type (be specific).

ENTP

we all think we are massive

or you could be an F but then yould probably have just said you were an N with an Emoticon

This is kind of fun someone else post a pic too

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENTP

we all think we are massive

or you could be an F but then yould probably have just said you were an N with an Emoticon
haha...omg!! so funny... :D ;)
^^ that's actually not sarcasm..haha

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Everyones guessing, but what is your evidence, what in the pictures makes you say, Ne or Ni or Se or Si, F or T etc . . .