User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 393

  1. #31
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    What I'm saying is that Intuition is the preferred function of INTPs, and Sensing that of ISTPs. I think you have misunderstood my angle in a major way.
    Have you asked all the INTPs about this? You have consensus?

    Intuition is my preferred function. I guess that makes me an INTP.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Have you asked all the INTPs about this? You have consensus?
    No.
    Intuition is my preferred function. I guess that makes me an INTP.
    Consider the possibility.

  3. #33
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Consider the possibility.
    Oh, believe me, I have.

    It didn't work.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  4. #34
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Oh, believe me, I have.

    It didn't work.
    I wasn't serious. What I should have said was "Consider the possibility that you've based your ideas of what Intuition is on how you and other INTJs operate."

  5. #35
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I wasn't serious. What I should have said was "Consider the possibility that you've based your ideas of what Intuition is on how you and other INTJs operate."
    And you have perhaps based your ideas on what Intuition is on how you and other INTPs operate.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    And you have perhaps based your ideas on what Intuition is on how you and other INTPs operate.
    No, I'm using the actual definition.

  7. #37
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    No, I'm using the actual definition.
    And which one is that?

    Enlighten me.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    And which one is that?

    Enlighten me.
    It's a perceiving function, so it's gathering of information. Observation of connections, implications, patterns, etc.

  9. #39
    Don't Judge Me! Haphazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Posts
    6,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's a perceiving function, so it's gathering of information. Observation of connections, implications, patterns, etc.
    And why, in your system, is this not the INTJ and INFJ's dominant function?
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    And why, in your system, is this not the INTJ and INFJ's dominant function?
    Because they prefer Judging functions, like Thinking and Feeling.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO