User Tag List

First 16242526272836 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

then what is the point of the functions anyway? you might as well just use temperaments (which i would, as stated before, love)
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Internal values of what's right and wrong. Prevalent in all Feeling Primaries.
    Your usage of "internal" doesn't match up with the jungian definition of introversion. That's your problem.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Here is someone from the socionics website who says something similar to what I am thinking.
    INTP's and INTJ's. Based on their MBTI dominant functions, INTP's should correspond to Jung's Introverted thinking type, and INTJ's to Jung's Introverted Intuiting type. Here are brief summaries of Jung's description of those types:

Introverted Intuiting - ineffectual dreamers, mystics, fantasizers. Sometimes end up as the half-wit wise men in "psychological novels". Incredibly bad with communication (other people simply can't understand them, and they can't understand why), though not necessarily unsociable. Often attacked from the unconscious by a primitive extraverted sensing function which results in obsessions with visual images, places, faces, etc. Further, in the section on Introverted irrationals in general, they are described as good teachers who teach not with words but with their life.

Introverted Thinking - cold-blooded strategists, loners, theoretics. Arrogant, unsociable, having a certain disdain for others whom they consider stupid. Seem to others to be constantly angry, almost hateful. Completely certain in their opinions, strong will. Sometimes shamelessly exploited by strong women. Attacked from the unconscious by a primitive extraverted feeling function which makes them take every criticism, even fair, very personally (and later makes them seek revenge).

Note that MBTI would have INTP's as the latter type and INTJ's as the former! Surely the mistake should be bloody OBVIOUS!

-Tom
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
    Your usage of "internal" doesn't match up with the jungian definition of introversion. That's your problem.
    haha. or maybe that's JUNG's problem.

(jk, I have no investment in this conversation... I'm just imagining what Jack would say...)
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    haha. or maybe that's JUNG's problem.

(jk, I have no investment in this conversation... I'm just imagining what Jack would say...)
    Yeah, people who happen to trust Jung's analysis, and have no reason to question it have it made already. You might as well post in Jung's Function Adventure Thread, because you're not going to convince me my system sucks.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Jack, oh master typer, please can you help me discover my type? What type am I, and why?
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

I typed you in one of my other threads. I'm starting to lose track.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I typed you in one of my other threads. I'm starting to lose track.
    Is that why you derail threads?
    A criticism that can be brought against everything ought not to be brought against anything.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by reason View Post
    Is that why you derail threads?
    *BlueWing* You see, a thread cannot actually be derailed, because it is not a train.

I like it Jack! Nice work.