ENFJ

I'm bored now.

*wanders off to find someone else to fight with*
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

None of us are going to budge. Jack, if you can write a description of each, no matter how bad you are at it, then I think you will see that more people are receptive to your idea. Though I think it is wrong by definition, I keep an open mind and will admit if I'm proven wrong. If you do not write a description or explain your system a little bit better or give examples of everyday application, then I don't see why you expect people to accept your function system. Props for trying to come up with something new though I don't want to discourage what your trying to develop, I just want to be realistic about it.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    None of us are going to budge. Jack, if you can write a description of each, no matter how bad you are at it, then I think you will see that more people are receptive to your idea. Though I think it is wrong by definition, I keep an open mind and will admit if I'm proven wrong. If you do not write a description or explain your system a little bit better or give examples of everyday application, then I don't see why you expect people to accept your function system. Props for trying to come up with something new though I don't want to discourage what your trying to develop, I just want to be realistic about it.
    I haven't read Keirsey's in a while, and I'm not in the mood right now, but let me just go out on a limb and say "Use those" for the sake of simplicity.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I haven't read Keirsey's in a while, and I'm not in the mood right now, but let me just go out on a limb and say "Use those" for the sake of simplicity.
    Fair enough sir. Keirsey's temperaments are EXCELLENT. They are simple, yet fluid and flexible (bend with situations), but grounded enough (defined) so you can grasp them. You can talk to a person and logically deduce what they are by saying "hmmm intuitive... ya... NT or NF... definitely not NF... NT...yaaa introverted...." and then judging and perceiving should fill itself in (if you understand it well enough).

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Mahatma Gandhi

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    Fair enough sir. Keirsey's temperaments are EXCELLENT. They are simple, yet fluid and flexible (bend with situations), but grounded enough (defined) so you can grasp them. You can talk to a person and logically deduce what they are by saying "hmmm intuitive... ya... NT or NF... definitely not NF... NT...yaaa introverted...." and then judging and perceiving should fill itself in (if you understand it well enough).
    Yep. And now I have a new tool, and I love it also.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Yep. And now I have a new tool, and I love it also.
    you could call me by my first name
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

well in that case i have a whole craftsman toolbox

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    INTP

I say if you are really confident about this system then present it to INTPc

MBTI
    ENTP

I have nothing interesting to add, but I think it's a good new perspective. It makes sense to me.
    5w4 - Idiosyncratic/Leisurely/Dramatic
    It's the devil's way now.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Jackie I'll explain what I meant yesterday.
    But I can't do it now. I don't have time.

This system is reparable.
    we fukin won boys