• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

How is Ne playful?

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah really, how?

That’s all.

Btw, stuff ya’ll if there’s another thread out there already explaining this but I can’t search for 'Ne' cause it’s too short :dry:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Getting the general idea and knowing how people feel about stuff is enough to crack "le jokes".

wolfy

awsm
Like this...
[YOUTUBE="AU8PId_6xec"]Feynman : Inconceivable nature of nature[/YOUTUBE]

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
What, were you expecting me to babble using vague terms describing equally vague concepts? :p

I think it's very clear from my OP that I'm looking for 5,000 word responses that need to be carefully analysed and reanalysed before coming up with 17 new questions to clarify the original question in significantly increased complex terms. Very clear! Keep up please :dry:

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I think it's very clear from my OP that I'm looking for 5,000 word responses that need to be carefully analysed and reanalysed before coming up with 17 new questions to clarify the original question in significantly increased complex terms. Very clear! Keep up please :dry:

Working on my BS as we speak...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Playing with connections- taking an idea and running with it...

It's doing with words and ideas what an improvisational cook does with ingredients in the kitchen- finding things that don't seem to go together but combining them in a way that really works...

:)

and feeding one joke off of another because something somehow reminded you of something else that makes you giggle

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
Yea one of my ENTP best friends was a master at improv, as was my ENFP friend, classes with them were insane. Every word or thought spoken was grounds for an elaborate joke. We would just constantly be cracking jokes and getting the whole class laughing, even the teachers couldn't help but try and play along.

I wasn't nearly as creative as my ENFP and ENTP friends but I could follow along and play my part when necessary. I was just the bullshitter though. I would always be the one that inevitably got called out and I would masterfully use my Ne to justify whatever twisted truth there was in my actions, my teachers HATED me as did the principal, I think Ti and Ne as auxillary isn't as diffuse but is much more penetrating.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Like this...
[youtube="AU8PId_6xec"]Feynman : Inconceivable nature of nature[/youtube]
that deserves a super-lol.

my best friend is an ENTP and we tend to have problems in barnes and noble because we never shut up lol. our jokes come from a variety of different sources and all converge at random parts of the joke. we tend to mimic many different things from different mediums and mix them into our own weird mimicries. his personal favorites tend to be yoda, the emperor, indiana jones father, the dude from ac/dc, and many others. im partial to gollum/smeagol from lotr as one example. it gets a little insane at times. when my ISTJ friend isn't around we drive our ENTJ friend insane with almost autistic like behavior. we tend to jump and screech about. he might fall on the floor twitching and i will climb the nearest object and just sit there making noise.

*Disclaimer*

this is usually after a long week of school and lack of sleep lol. i promise

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Sometimes Ne takes ideas and things completely out of context. The results are ridiculous but hey, it's all in the name of fun.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Sometimes Ne takes ideas and things completely out of context. The results are ridiculous but hey, it's all in the name of fun.

:D

Last week my ENFJ friend and I were hanging out and for some reason I kept finding the things he was saying to be funny. Partially because they were slightly humorous in their own regard, but mostly because I was imagining them out of context. I told him I want to record all of his wierd turns of phrase and string them together to see what happens. Like, he said something about muffin tops and something else about how he hates men so he can't watch gay sex in movies....

I think I waste too many brain calories trying to think up a joke in every situation.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My mannerisms resemble those of Richard Feynman.

Except, my lips tend to be in sync with my words.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think Ti and Ne as auxillary isn't as diffuse but is much more penetrating.
I can see what you mean in regard of comedians who I see as ENTP vs. INTP. Along similar lines:

ENTPs seem to be more interested in the audience, and INTPs more interested in the jokes themselves. I'm being very vague, but I'm sure some of you get it. Typical E/I comparison.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP

Since I'm Ti dominant my Ne is best when it has one focal point to twist and manipulate, I'm great at twisting the meaning and intention of words or the overall points of stories. It's a lot more subdued than ENTPs but more reality based.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Sometimes Ne takes ideas and things completely out of context.
Nope.

Every idea/thought/action is in some way connected to another idea/thought/action, and whether or not other people can see why or how this is is their problem, not ours.

:tongue10:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
damn it, I knew he was gonna hit me in a weak spot :D