0a)What do you believe is your MBTI type?

ENTJ, I'm pretty certain about it.

0b)What is your age?

22 yo

1)Who are some people you admire and try to emulate? Why do you want to emulate them? Why do you believe you can?

There's many people I admire, although I don't know if I want to emulate them. Usually they belong to three cathegories: either scientists that made ground-breaking discoveries, or sport players (of the sports that I like most, mainly cycling), and lastly elite mountain climbers. I don't necessarily want to reach their extremely good performances, but perhaps leave my little mark in one of these realms and contribute positively to the advancement of humanity.

2)Who (other than your actual father and mother) has acted in a role of nurturing you and helping you grow as a person? What did these people do you found helpful? What did they do that you felt was overprotective?

I think that it's been mostly a matter in the hands of my friends. They didn't directly do anything helpful, but their company was enough to shape me in peculiar ways that other companies wouldn't have allowed. I can see the difference because when I was 10, I purposefully changed group of friends because I thought the one I belonged was not a good influence; judging by the kind of people that have resulted from the two different sets, I can see how it was a good decision, and although I can't exactly pinpoint where and how they influenced me, I am certain that the cumulative effect has been very significant.

3)At the times you act like a spoiled brat, how does it manifest? What do you do? What do you avoid doing? What are your thoughts and emotions like at these moments? What triggers you to become childish? How can you regulate or work with your childish nature?

Usually that happens when I become overloaded with work or study and thus I can't devote some time to the activities that I deem as "Pleasurable" and that contribute positively to my well being (cycling, being in the nature, reading things that I like). Sometimes I simply ignore the obligations and go do what I want to do (usually it doesn't have too many negative consequences, except maybe that I have to stay awake one night).

4)Think about worlds, cliques, or groups you don't normally belong to but wanted to be part of. Were there people who acted either as a "sentinel" (keeping you out of the group) or a "guide" (helping you integrate with the group)? What were the groups? Who were the guides and sentinels? How was their behavior different from your own?

Well, no, I generally am not particularly keen about belonging to groups. I understand how this may sound antisocial, but with the exception of my girlfriend and some close friends, I really prefer the company of either more immanent things (like the nature, mountains, the sea, sun), or simply of strangers (often talking with strangers gives you the opportunity to be more spontaneous because you don't have a fixed social role already). The situation in which somebody tries to unofficially make me join their group is actually more frequent; I usually try to indirectly decline, with some exceptions (namely, groups that don't demand an excess of my free time, or groups where I really like most people belonging to them).

5)Who has challenged you on your priorities? What specific points do they make regarding why they think your priorities are wrong? How much of this do you take to heart?

I do remember some people thinking my priorities weren't right, but usually I don't give a shit and so I remove their criticism immediately.

6)Who have you had trouble getting to understand you, while at the same time they tell you "there are just things you don't understand, my dear," or something to that effect? These are the people who see things fundamentally different from you. You believe they are wrong, while they believe you are, but they have the authority. What are some examples of this happening? What triggers these types of interactions? How do you regulate or work with each-other in situations like this?

I've had one ex-girlfriend telling me similar things, but she had borderline personality disorder. Frankly, in this case, I prefer not to be able to see things like her. I think that I am a sufficiently happy person, and I don't see around many people being very happy, and I am not going to take advice from people that are less happy than me. The counterintuitive notion of this situation is that happier people are less likely to criticize other people's lives, and thus the conclusion is that I rarely listen to anybody

7)How would you describe the child in you that wants to please or mock people? What triggers the sense of mocking, or an attempt to please? How do you turn it into humor? How well does the humor serve to mock or please its audience?

Ahahah, I love making jokes. I don't think there's anything specific that triggers it, with the exception that I have to see that the other party is open to being teased.

8)When you completely loose control, what come out? How do you view the world at these times? How do you regain composure? What do these incidents teach you?

Well when I lose control completely I get very angry and shout; I don't see the world differently, because it's usually due to another person saying something that I deem as "unfair". These incidents teach me that I should take even less seriously what people say in order to live in peace.