• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Biggest challenge for your type

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
What's the biggest challenge for your (or someone else's) type?

INTP - not blaming yourself for every social failure
ENTP - connecting with your body and feelings

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
hmmmmm....finishing stuff?

or maybe it's...

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP- realizing that people are "people" and not test subjects.... (I'm getting annoyed with this "flaw" being brought up to me... :dry:)

ENFJ- knowing when it's a good idea to just swallow thier anger and give up... the policeman doesn't appreciate being yelled at any more than you enjoy getting a ticket!

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Haha...

You have to say your type guys. That's the rule. C'mon, you know you like rules.

ThatsWhatHeSaid

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP- realizing that people are "people" and not test subjects.... (I'm getting annoyed with this "flaw" being brought up to me... :dry:)

Maybe you're annoyed because you're actually an ESFP...

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Haha...

You have to say your type guys. That's the rule. C'mon, you know you like rules.

Silly N. It's right there under "join date."

On the left side of the screen.

No, the LEFT.

Oh, forget it.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
INTP- controlling, conforming, boredom, insubordination( might be just me)

6sticks

MBTI Type
istp
ISTP: Getting in touch with your chakras and your chais and an aura or two so as to send healing waves to the starving Somalian kids. That took me ages, but I got it calibrated after a while.

V

violaine

INFJ: Keeping it simple - layers and tangents are everywhere. Dealing with the 'fear' of being misunderstood.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
bit of a toughie. close call between knuckling down and doing/finishing something and not taking things so personally. i know when people don't mean things in a nasty way, so at least i try and wash it out. i guess that leaves the knuckling down thing.