• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Biggest challenge for your type

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTJ

• Inability to be spontaneous.
  • Setting ambitious goals but not knowing how to achieve them.
  • Over-thinking scenarios that end up leaving me inactive.
  • Having a mind to envision end products that don't end up being as wonderful in reality.
  • Having to deal with idiots who don't understand what I'm talking about or seeing.

Maybeyoureright

MBTI Type
xNTP
As an INTP / ENTP, my largest hurdles are:

biting off more than I can chew / taking on too much responsibility at once
trying to please everyone
working on my close friendships / getting in touch with my emotions
sex and sexuality in general (although I'm getting better)

Also when I'm excited about an idea (which is ALWAYS) I tend to talk very loud and enthusiastically to the point where people get tired of me or assume I'm out of my mind.

Maybeyoureright

MBTI Type
xNTP
As an INTP / ENTP, my largest hurdles are:

biting off more than I can chew / taking on too much responsibility at once
trying to please everyone
working on my close friendships / getting in touch with my emotions
sex and sexuality in general (although I'm getting better)

Also when I'm excited about an idea (which is ALWAYS) I tend to talk very loud and enthusiastically to the point where people get tired of me or assume I'm out of my mind.

I should maybe add that I tend to be very manipulative at times, although I try to use my powers for good and not for evil

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
INTJ -- Finding a state of mind in which one is not surrounded by idiots.

pippi

MBTI Type
xxxx
Challenges

ESFJ - the inability to say NO.

INTJ - recognizing the value in others

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
any type can have any problem so you can't pinpoint a certain "challenge" to a type. that being said, MY biggest problem (and for all i know my types biggest problem), is procrastination. im lazy as all hell lol.

Airius

MBTI Type
INTJ
INTJ

Translating your thoughts and abstractions.
Sometimes this makes speaking hard...

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
any type can have any problem so you can't pinpoint a certain "challenge" to a type. that being said, MY biggest problem (and for all i know my types biggest problem), is procrastination. im lazy as all hell lol.

Yeah me too. That's clearly my biggest problem.

kelric

Feline Member
MBTI Type
INtP
INTP - letting indecision and second-guessing possible outcomes prevent me from taking action - particularly in regard to connecting with people.

Kora

MBTI Type
ENTP
INTP - Hello? There's a whole world outside of your head.

Ghost of the dead horse

filling some space
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I hope I'd be objective enough about my recently discovered type ENTJ. From what I guess, the challenge is in appreciating life's moments. I think I'm beginning to understand there's real invested value in communities and people's feelings.. and by the fact they have decided upon something. Until now I've considered agreement as something I should disturb rather than build on. I guess I'll have to find the clue though. But, I guess I'm learning. My biggest challenge might be elsewhere though.

I'm aware enough how I should achieve & work more so that it can't really be my true challenge.

Eldanen

Arcesso pulli gingerios!
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
ENTP - Focusing on one thing long enough to get good at it.

Quixotic

MBTI Type
INFP
INFP-

-being too sensitive for my own damned good!

-procrastination. (I'll work on it....tomorrow.)

-Notorious for disappearing into one of my monastic quests for self-actualization which involves cutting off all ties to the outside world. (A common complaint from my close friends, "DON'T YOU EVER PICK UP YOUR PHONE?!" Can't they understand I'm busy trying to find myself? :rolli: )

-Conversely, I apparently am very nosy, according to some coworkers of mine. :shock: I'm not sure if that's type-related or not, but the accusation certainly does surprise me! (Then again, I think they only say it to push my buttons. I can be quite the chatterbox at work and worm my way into others' conversations without realizing I'm not supposed to. You see, there are certain social rules I need to adhere to...and I just don't. Awkward.)

-I have a knack for reading people, but while I am able to get the gyst of things, my interpretations of the thoughts behind their emotional demonstrations are probably way off base, due to my subjective spin on everything. That gets annoying fast.

-I constantly doubt my own abilities. bah.

There's so much more, but I figure those are my biggest challenges at present, so there you go. hehe. :)

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
INFP (male)

-Unable to be an asshole or w/e it is that women my age (college-age) look for in a man

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
INFP (male)

-Unable to be an asshole or w/e it is that women my age (college-age) look for in a man
Yeah, it takes a little less practice for NTs. Now I'm unable not to be an asshole.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Yeah, it takes a little less practice for NTs. Now I'm unable not to be an asshole.

I guess that's a challenge of at least equal magnitude to that of my own! :)