• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Biggest challenge for your type

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wrong again.

This time, you should be grateful.

Please stay on topic.

Biggest challenge for your type : to stay on topic

thanks for pointing that out.

wait, grateful, what?

mortabunt

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Enneagram
INTP: Surviving a world that hates you for what you are.

Split_Infinitive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
INFJ:

Staying in the moment. The now is just soooooo mundane...

Switching off the woo woo radar - even moving to literally the other side of the globe from my family did not disturb reception in any way.

WANTING SO MUCH SO BADLY! Having all these great ideas that could be so awesome and getting so psyched about it that you HAVE to achieve this NOW, and throwing all your energy into it to make it even remotely as good as it could be and going out of your way to make things as easy as possible for the other people involved... and then getting perpetually disappointed because the other people involved don't care as much and aren't really up to the task anyway and you're getting frustrated because you made it SO EASY for them, why can they still not do it, I mean seriously! and then getting in a serious grump for a while, but then remembering that you still really, REALLY want to do this so then you take it back to square one AGAIN and work on figuring out an even easier way for people to do what's required... and going through that cycle so many times that by the end of it no one wants to work with you any more... until they need you, that is. Until nothing gets done when you're not around...

ETA: I sometimes think I'm training people to be helpless, and then I get annoyed when they are.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP: Surviving a world that hates you for what you are.

I feel sorry for you, but your problem with the world has nothing to do with the personality type.

Do you really believe you wouldn't been hated, had you be another personality type? Do you really believe the way your brain functions has anything to do with what people like or hate about you? Or do you agree that it might be the method with which you chose to use your brain that is the problem there?

INTP: Waking up 10 minutes earlier then the time you had in mind to wake up. :>