User Tag List

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest challenge for your type

Quote Originally Posted by Rangler View Post
    The biggest challenge for ENTJs in my opinion is overcoming our own egos. Every ENTJ I know in real life, including myself, has a deep need to be admired, to be put up on a pedestal. This need may lead to positive outcomes, but is unhealthy. Shutting up and following someone humbly, often leads to great learning.
    This is a problem, and it does incorperate what I stated my biggest challenge was. From the ones that I know, some need to work on this more than others.

Ne > Ni > Ti > Fi > Te> Fe > Se > Si

Default ethical introverted perceiver (prolly Ni)

getting a life:
    asking for anything
    asking for a place in society
    wanting one of those stupid human worldy places enough to do be willing to fight for them
    actually fighting for a place ... in advance .. like constantly. ... as in: more than 5 minutes . more that once. a day. every. day.
    being dismissed ...

also: not eating constantly to sedate inferior body awareness. (but hey, i am on a 4 eggs per day diet since a week)
    going to toilet before it hurts.
    periodically moving my body, when in front of the monitor, so I don't turn into a stone.
    not focusing on computer tasks for 36 hours in one piece (reading feeds, physiognomy, watching 10 episodes of a show, sharing my incredible wisdom with you), then dropping dead for 14 hours.

Senior Member Array The Outsider's Avatar
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy View Post

Being asked to decide on where to eat, and then continuously worrying about the choice until the other person assures you like 15 times that they want to eat there too..

Or maybe that's just me.
    Oh yes.

Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar

Well, I struggle with posting things that can potentially upset other people, and I always think my posts are going to be disagreed with and hated, so I am pretty hesitant to speak my mind half of the time on here.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

my user title is too shor Array polikujm's Avatar

INTJ - always being wrong and accepting anything said to be true

EDIT: I guess sarcasm is hard over the internet.

Few flaws have messed me up as much as procrastination has; I'd probably have done WAY better in high school and college if I had done my projects on time and not had to deal with doing a year long thesis in 1 week (+ late submissions penalties)... et al.

Another would be doubting myself A LOT; last night, I worked on a marketing plan for my workplace. I handed it in this morning expecting the boss to say it was ridiculous. On the contrary, he liked it a lot. This happens WAY too many times. I frequently doubt the quality of my work and the quality of everything I do in general.

me too. i also doubt my existence, sense of reality, sense of self, perception of everything. at the same time i know my sense is better (deeper, more differentiated) than that of most people. this is not even a typological statement. this claim is just rooted in statistics of developmental psychology. but my sense might be precisely back to front. upside down. inverted.... with the coherent way in which i picture the human world, every idea has millions of implications and if one key perspective is twisted ... i might be living in a twisted shadow dimension altogether.

Focusing. It's not a problem when you're in an environment where you don't have to focus, but it can still be a real bitch sometimes

Artisan Conquerer Array Halla74's Avatar
    7w8 sx/so

Sitting Still....Arrrrghhhhh!!!!!!

9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    Well, I struggle with posting things that can potentially upset other people, and I always think my posts are going to be disagreed with and hated, so I am pretty hesitant to speak my mind half of the time on here.
    me too...not that it's noticeable by my post count...but there's so much i don't say. i just have a hard time with the online format...not knowing who i'm talking to exactly.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison