• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellow ENFPs is this normal?!?!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm sure he is really quite sweet and brings beer to his cold friends. But maybe he would just deliver the beers and then sod off so that they would still die a cold death but would die drunk and happy! :)

AWW kack flak you are too sweet about ENFPs but I don't know if its all part of your cunning ploy to get us in a head vice! :,(

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I'm sure he is really quite sweet and brings beer to his cold friends. But maybe he would just deliver the beers and then sod off so that they would still die a cold death but would die drunk and happy! :)

AWW kack flak you are too sweet about ENFPs but I don't know if its all part of your cunning ploy to get us in a head vice! :,(

You know, this probably has been mentioned before, but Mary Jane might be able to help with all that "energy".

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I trust you realize I could play with these words all day, but I'm a bit overworked at the moment. *pretends to work*

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Here is a tip to ENFP women on how to feel normal: don't date ISTJ men.

i have do doubt you are right about that.

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL good old mary jane she's such a calming influence to her friends I'm sure

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yes I'm sure your could and listening to you do waltzes with the english language really would have my head in a vice lolol!

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
There is an internet convention?! (And I'm not just saying that to be funny and play up to a stereotype it's a genuine question with genuine exclamation marks)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
There is an internet convention?! (And I'm not just saying that to be funny and play up to a stereotype it's a genuine question with genuine exclamation marks)
Well, yes, you've obviously received the invitation and followed your plans through, because you've arrived quite punctually, and in style.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
This has no deeper meaning, I just like the song

[YOUTUBE="kR4yGbTSVEY"]the song[/YOUTUBE]

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it

hahahaha :smile:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Jeden Tag ist der Tag der Arbeit für mich! lol.

Damn it entropie!

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I bet 'Halloween' does mean something nasty !