• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Fellow ENFPs is this normal?!?!

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Well iNtuitives get their balls busted in real life all the time by the Sensors.
So is it so wrong for us Ns to bust their balls on the internet?
look at my third quote in my signature ;)

ouh...ähhh...hmm...the one with the round lamps
lol k

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I haven't seen many male ENFPs who are as outrageous (not always, but regularly) as even the average female ENFP. Maybe Andy Samberg, but even he seems to have an air of consciousness of his actions. :D

Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :p) but I can assure you I can be pretty "far out". Only I need a reason to get excited. Unless it's party time. Party time is like a religious cult to me - I go berserk :D But I would never, for example, start jumping around in my living room "just because" :p Again I can't deal with something as vague as "energy" :p No offense Wild Horses :)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :p)

It is said that Ne is strong in building relations between things. But to make up something, like in my case, from "female ENFP" "type her" and "safer this way" is just CRAZY :D

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
None taken hun... But you seem to have gotten the general idea from my bad description for example jumping around my living room would not be that unusual for me

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it
Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
look at my third quote in my signature ;)

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

That's such an NF thing to say.

As an NT I can tell that you if you are the first one to make your opponent blind, he will have a hard time trying poking your eye out.... waving his arms like a crazy person... hopelessly grabbing for air trying to find your face... HA!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!

You really underestimate us. *sigh*

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
But if you did such a terribel thing the eyes of heart would be dead forever :,(

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
Well all be it my ISTJs may not like the trait because it sort of annoys them when their on task but the reactions are not all bad they take me under their wing and I like that place of comfort and warmth (until of course I can't breathe but that I somehow always go back for more sigh)

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
You really underestimate us. *sigh*
You like religiously goofy people who can't be on time, change their mind about important things daily, and who are very emotionally sensitive to everything? Because I wouldn't want to live without them.

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

That's such an NF thing to say.

As an NT I can tell that you if you are the first one to make your opponent blind, he will have a hard time trying poking your eye out.... waving his arms like a crazy person... hopelessly grabbing for air trying to find your face... HA!
lol this is why i love NTs

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
You like religiously goofy people who can't be on time, change their mind about important things daily, and who are very emotionally sensitive to everything? Because I wouldn't want to live without them.

+ hard enemies to beat in the game "who can drink more beer" !

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp

lolz hilarious

but his/her friend might be just around the corner...

personally, i believe in retaliation, i just don't believe in initiating trouble... jeez. sounds so serious. haha

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
... I'm an NT...

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssX3l7LTFU8"][/YOUTUBE]

are you the dog that brings the beer to people who got lost in the snow ?

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
It is said that Ne is strong in building relations between things. But to make up something, like in my case, from "female ENFP" "type her" and "safer this way" is just CRAZY :D

:yes:

And btw, Hey! I resent the emotionally sensitive stereotype. I'm too cool to care what others think!

Bella

MBTI Type
ISTJ

No, I'm sure some of those things would (and have) annoyed me, but I'm still open to the person. It seems like people think ISTJ's write all kooky people off, just because of their kookiness. We can't and won't tolerate them.
Maybe some ISTJ'S are like that, in fact, I can probably see it happening, but that must be some idiot ISTJ who hasn't had a lot of life experience.
Anyway, like I said, I do think we are often underestimated in these things.

Edgar

Nerd King Usurper
MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sx
are you the dog that brings the beer to people who got lost in the snow ?

No, you are thinking of St. Bernard.

I'm a Soviet border patrol dog.