User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 131

  1. #61
    Senior Member mlittrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well iNtuitives get their balls busted in real life all the time by the Sensors.
    So is it so wrong for us Ns to bust their balls on the internet?
    look at my third quote in my signature

    ouh...hhh...hmm...the one with the round lamps
    lol k
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

    "You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    Mahatma Gandhi

    Enneagram: 9w1

  2. #62
    Senior Member Moiety's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Posts
    6,020

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I haven't seen many male ENFPs who are as outrageous (not always, but regularly) as even the average female ENFP. Maybe Andy Samberg, but even he seems to have an air of consciousness of his actions.
    Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :P) but I can assure you I can be pretty "far out". Only I need a reason to get excited. Unless it's party time. Party time is like a religious cult to me - I go berserk But I would never, for example, start jumping around in my living room "just because" :P Again I can't deal with something as vague as "energy" :P No offense Wild Horses

  3. #63
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it

  4. #64
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :P)
    It is said that Ne is strong in building relations between things. But to make up something, like in my case, from "female ENFP" "type her" and "safer this way" is just CRAZY
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

  5. #65
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    None taken hun... But you seem to have gotten the general idea from my bad description for example jumping around my living room would not be that unusual for me

  6. #66
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it
    Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!

  7. #67
    Nerd King Usurper Edgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    4,209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    look at my third quote in my signature
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

    That's such an NF thing to say.

    As an NT I can tell that you if you are the first one to make your opponent blind, he will have a hard time trying poking your eye out.... waving his arms like a crazy person... hopelessly grabbing for air trying to find your face... HA!

  8. #68
    Senior Member Bella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Posts
    1,510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!
    You really underestimate us. *sigh*
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

    It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

  9. #69
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    But if you did such a terribel thing the eyes of heart would be dead forever :,(

  10. #70
    Senior Member Wild horses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Posts
    1,917

    Default

    Well all be it my ISTJs may not like the trait because it sort of annoys them when their on task but the reactions are not all bad they take me under their wing and I like that place of comfort and warmth (until of course I can't breathe but that I somehow always go back for more sigh)

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Is this normal for ISTJs or SJ's in general?
    By Spectre of the spam in forum The SJ Guardhouse (ESFJ, ISFJ, ESTJ, ISTJ)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 05:02 PM
  2. [Fi] Is this normal for Fi?
    By Chloe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 01-09-2010, 02:18 PM
  3. [Si] Is this normal?
    By enfp1091 in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-20-2009, 01:17 AM
  4. [ISTP] Is this "normal?"
    By DarkCatalyst in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 01:23 AM
  5. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 03:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO