User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Well iNtuitives get their balls busted in real life all the time by the Sensors.
    So is it so wrong for us Ns to bust their balls on the internet?
    look at my third quote in my signature

ouh...hhh...hmm...the one with the round lamps
    lol k
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I haven't seen many male ENFPs who are as outrageous (not always, but regularly) as even the average female ENFP. Maybe Andy Samberg, but even he seems to have an air of consciousness of his actions.
    Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :P) but I can assure you I can be pretty "far out". Only I need a reason to get excited. Unless it's party time. Party time is like a religious cult to me - I go berserk But I would never, for example, start jumping around in my living room "just because" :P Again I can't deal with something as vague as "energy" :P No offense Wild Horses

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Can't say I know any female ENFP (then again I never attempted to type anyone, safer this way :P)
    It is said that Ne is strong in building relations between things. But to make up something, like in my case, from "female ENFP" "type her" and "safer this way" is just CRAZY
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP

None taken hun... But you seem to have gotten the general idea from my bad description for example jumping around my living room would not be that unusual for me

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Wild horses View Post
    Yea it is a physical energy and then sometimes it bubbles up and comes out verbally so I end up just saying the most inappropraite stuff because I'm kind of on a high or even sometimes because I'm enjoying someones energy. Maybe extreme sport is the only answer that and retalin and I'm gonna be kool as a cumcumber and someweher approaching normal! I don't at this point wish to come off as nuts though that's the impression I'm trying to avoid hence me calling the thread ..."Is this normal?" basically I want you lot to tell me it is so I can almost wear some kind of ENFP badge or something that allows me to behave like a walking car crash and get away with it
    Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    look at my third quote in my signature
    "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

That's such an NF thing to say.

As an NT I can tell that you if you are the first one to make your opponent blind, he will have a hard time trying poking your eye out.... waving his arms like a crazy person... hopelessly grabbing for air trying to find your face... HA!

MBTI
    ISTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    Not only is it normal, it is a positive trait. I'm sure your ISTJ friends don't recognize this, hence your fence-sitting. Don't say I didn't warn you!
    You really underestimate us. *sigh*
    yesiknowimamiserablegrouchnowgoawayovmeleor

It's Mizzz ST, thank you...

MBTI
    ENFP

But if you did such a terribel thing the eyes of heart would be dead forever :,(

MBTI
    ENFP

Well all be it my ISTJs may not like the trait because it sort of annoys them when their on task but the reactions are not all bad they take me under their wing and I like that place of comfort and warmth (until of course I can't breathe but that I somehow always go back for more sigh)