User Tag List

First 123412 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea I think I may give it a go, part of the problem could be that I spent ALOT of time alone before this and was able to fuel my energy and frustration into creative prusuits hat didn't really require me conforming to scheduals or mixing with formal people I could just do my own thing. So basically I now need to find an outlet for my ENFPness (umm wish me luck with that one)

MBTI
    ENFP

Haha, "Are you high?"... I get told that too. By teachers as well. Sometimes with my friends I'll be a certain way but somewhere along the line I become really excitable. Then they're like WTF? But they love it

If you really would consider Ritalin, well listen to this.

"ADHD in children is caused almost entirely by the consumption of processed food ingredients such as artificial colors and refined carbohydrates. Eighty percent of so-called ADHD children who are taken off processed foods are cured of ADHD in two weeks."

But I think it's just a normal ENFP thing
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

ADHD doesn't exist. if you go to Europe they laugh at the notion of ADHD. all it is is a chemical imbalance that can be fixed with a better diet and the right activities.

ya ENFPs can be insane.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1

MBTI
    ENFP

Yea absolutely agree (The retalin thing was me playing along with the joke) but I personally do not agree with medicating for such problems. And yes you are right ADHD seems most prevalent in countries known for bad diet and high rates of obesity (Not wishing to generalise in saying that everyone who is obese has a bad diet just quoting something I have read) The same can be said for lots of illness, schizophrenia for example and there is a whole body of work attributing cancer to a bad diet

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

schizophrenia most likely wouldn't exist if people ate right. it is a massive lack of voltage in the brain which is most of the time caused by a massive lack of dopamine.

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

Mahatma Gandhi

Minister of Propagandhi ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by mlittrell View Post
    schizophrenia most likely wouldn't exist if people ate right. it is a massive lack of voltage in the brain which is most of the time caused by a massive lack of dopamine.
    Schizophrenia is strongly associated with high dopamine activity, not a lack of dopamine, as far as I know.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by ajblaise View Post
    Schizophrenia is strongly associated with high dopamine activity, not a lack of dopamine, as far as I know.
    schizophrenia is an extreme lack of voltage in the brain. dopamine has to do with the voltage of the brain. the more dopamine you have the more "voltage" you have. and vice versa.

i might be wrong though.

Mahatma Gandhi

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Hm. ^_^;; I too am an ENFP that had a hermit streak for a while.

I had a point in my life where I neither desired to find out what I was missing on, nor did I know what was to desire in the first place. I think I could be considered not very social-savvy back then, so I was known to say the wrong things, and rub people the wrong way.

Maybe it is that we don't like intial change.. but after the change is there we're okay with it entirely, and may even like it better. I hate the start of something, but never mind when I've started already. Maybe you're trying to adjust, and you've been such an apathetic hermit so long you're hearts fluttering at the change that's started.. Making you feel overcome with ?!?!?!'s. That's a normal thing.. If you don't EVENTUALLY mellow out, I dunno what to tell you, but it took me a good year and a half to become someone social and 'normal' again.

Interestingly enough, my first time at a Rave-like scene everyone thought I was "rolling". I had no idea what the lingo meant at the time, and when I was about to leave someone asked and I said "Oh yes! But this was lovely!" .. Boy were my cheeks red when I found out they all thought I was on X. I also thought "party favors" were the glow sticks the girls with the cigarette-box bins were carrying. :rolli: I got schooled on drug lingo that night.
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

well...i'm still figuring out the i/e thing but...have wondered a few times if i was a bit manic...i'm usually super laid back...but i get unnaturally excited about certain ideas...like several business ideas i've had...i'm pretty sure i sound manic once i get going about them...and can relate to the feeling of elevated heart beat and feeling of wanting to flip out...or something...and most everyone thinks i'm off...in some way...but...i think they like that about me?? at least...that's the way i choose to see it.

but sounds like it's normal...according to the other responses...so yay you/us

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Hm. ^_^;; I too am an ENFP that had a hermit streak for a while.

I had a point in my life where I neither desired to find out what I was missing on, nor did I know what was to desire in the first place. I think I could be considered not very social-savvy back then, so I was known to say the wrong things, and rub people the wrong way.

Maybe it is that we don't like intial change.. but after the change is there we're okay with it entirely, and may even like it better. I hate the start of something, but never mind when I've started already. Maybe you're trying to adjust, and you've been such an apathetic hermit so long you're hearts fluttering at the change that's started.. Making you feel overcome with ?!?!?!'s. That's a normal thing.. If you don't EVENTUALLY mellow out, I dunno what to tell you, but it took me a good year and a half to become someone social and 'normal' again.

Interestingly enough, my first time at a Rave-like scene everyone thought I was "rolling". I had no idea what the lingo meant at the time, and when I was about to leave someone asked and I said "Oh yes! But this was lovely!" .. Boy were my cheeks red when I found out they all thought I was on X. I also thought "party favors" were the glow sticks the girls with the cigarette-box bins were carrying. :rolli: I got schooled on drug lingo that night.
    funny...i think i was at that party haha...i know the cigarette girls and glow sticks well
    dallas thing...or maybe not??