That's a very good link for type descriptions. Thanks for posting. It helps straighten out some of the stereotypes that have evolved online like urban legends.

That INFJ description does fit me overall. I've noticed how different I am from other INFJs i know, but am now wondering if they are actually ISFJs. Some of the INFJ points that especially apply to me include...

The quest for more knowledge, the meaning of life, the philosophical questions—my mind is always occupied...
I am an abstract future thinker, looking at things from different perspectives...

Inspiring others, helping them find their purpose or meaning, being a different kind of leader from what’s traditional—that’s really gratifying. I just do that naturally. The challenge is opening up people’s minds to have their own original thoughts...

I like whatever gets us to think beyond the box, where people can function better because they are not afraid to say things they really feel. I have a lot of imagination and by and large can amuse myself. ..

I do my best thinking alone, and I like getting out in nature, being alone to go inside and center myself...

Sometimes the connections and perceptions in my mind are so abstract there are no words to explain. A lot of times I just know something and can’t explain it—a premonition that’s hard to articulate...

Not knowing the right thing to say and do is stressful...

If we spent more time trying to understand each other’s point of view, to communicate more effectively, we would grow. In an honest, open, sincere relationship, I can accomplish anything. My challenge is to create those kinds of relationships. ..

Provides genuine, meaningful feedback, which does not always have to be positive, to let them know you are aware of their contributions.
In both the INFJ and INTP descriptions, I notice valuing honesty, integrity, and continual learning.