• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

what is she?

amorali

MBTI Type
INTJ
Looking for an explanation of a person IRL on what MBTI type they might be.
If I tell this person about something that irritates me she will actually start doing it ceaselessly. I don't anymore but what she does know gets played. :steam:
Some of the posts I write on a forum is done with music blasting in my ears via earphones to drown out anything she's doing behind me that she knows riles me.
Imitates me on everything. :BangHead:
I can't get rid of her, unfortunately we have to be in close proximity almost daily.
Does her best to turn people against me so she can spend it with me exclusively (!).
I thought of asking her to take a test but that would be a pointless exercise, she'd lie as she's one of the compulsive ones.
I'm used to people getting fixated on me but I realised people here might just know how to solve this. Or at least tell me the type she is with your own experience so I can find out how to deal with her until I can move. :banana:
Yes I know she is probably a very bad example of the type she is but I need to know.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
Let's see...INTP, INTJ, ENTP, ENTJ, ESTP, ESFP, ISTP, ISFP, ESTJ, ESFJ, ISTJ, ISFJ, ENFP, ENFJ, INFP, or INFJ. Godspeed.

amorali

MBTI Type
INTJ
No one here has to deal with stalkers huh?
Some people have them some don't.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
I can't really get much of an idea of what her type could be when you're only describing how she likes to irritate you. How is she like around other people, how is she like when she's not trying to irritate you?

amorali

MBTI Type
INTJ
She's fine around others.
Tries to get my attention by the irritating. I'm not talkative and avoid too much contact with people so I can see where the challenge is for her. She's insecure, I know that much and what's made me the target for this bizarre stuff is beyond me. She views me as confident and secure.
Lays off the stupidity when she has my attention.
My own guess is she's an extrovert from what I've seen so far.