• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why so much ESxx hate?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
my best friend is an ESFP and he can be a bit much at times, but when i tell him i need space he gives me space. honestly we're practically married at this point but i'm the husband and he's the wife in the relationship and we screw other people. and it works for us. but he can't stand being alone luckily he is friends with everyone so when i need down time he can find someone to hang out with. but yeah we get along really well but that's because we respect each other's differences. you know the song chandelier by sia? that's him

he's the one person i can be 100% honest with so all you who are like INxx are better, are wrong cuz i've never been able to be 100% myself or honest around anyone else in the world like i can him.

Mane

Permabanned
my best friend is an ESFP and he can be a bit much at times, but when i tell him i need space he gives me space. honestly we're practically married at this point but i'm the husband and he's the wife in the relationship and we screw other people. and it works for us. but he can't stand being alone luckily he is friends with everyone so when i need down time he can find someone to hang out with. but yeah we get along really well but that's because we respect each other's differences. you know the song chandelier by sia? that's him

he's the one person i can be 100% honest with so all you who are like INxx are better, are wrong cuz i've never been able to be 100% myself or honest around anyone else in the world like i can him.

That's kind of my problem with any version of X is better then Y... Like, better for what? Better as a friend / better as an employee / better for intellectual discussions / better for throwing paintballs at turtles? "Better" needs a context. I can't just universally decide that everyone should be rated by their turtle hitting paintballs skills.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
That's kind of my problem with any version of X is better then Y... Like, better for what? Better as a friend / better as an employee / better for intellectual discussions / better for throwing paintballs at turtles? "Better" needs a context. I can't just universally decide that everyone should be rated by their turtle hitting paintballs skills.

of course not i'm not saying ESFPs are inherently better then INxx just he is better than all the INxx types i've met and that's just one out of many. but there's also ESFPs i can't stand. its more for people in this thread claiming ESxx don't understand them. maybe you're the one that needs to understand.

and i can say being understood is not type related he doesn't fully understands me but i have yet to meet someone who actually does but he accepts me

KitchenFly

ESxx? Throwing an ESTP in the same category as an ESFJ? Not to be rude, but *barfs on the floor*

both shear the same passion they both shear the same point position on the enneagram they both integrate and disintegrate to the same point energies. The only major difference Is they have alternative subsidiary wings, the wing point that is mood for the ESTP is the wing that is utilised for agenda for the ESFJ and the wing that is used for mood for the ESFJ is the wing point that is utilised for agenda by the ESTP. There are two MBTI energies at each of the nine points of the enneagram.

Or I get it ...people can not see that there are two MBTI energies at each of the nine points of the enneagram and that at point eight the ESTP and ESFJ use one of each of the two energy sets, eg. Mood INFP at point nine for the ESTP at point eight and agenda INFJ at point nine for the ESFJ at point eight.

At point nine we find INFP and INFJ and at point eight we find ESTP and ESFJ and at point severn we find ENTP and ESFP.

(Mood/Conches/Agenda) = ( ENTJ = 7w8 / ESFJ = 8w9 / INFJ = 9w8 )

(Agenda/Conches/Mood) = ( ESFP = 7w6 / ESTP = 8w7 / INFP = 9w1 )

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESxx? Throwing an ESTP in the same category as an ESFJ? Not to be rude, but *barfs on the floor*

It's not that far-fetched. :thinking: My ESTP 7w8 bestie tested as an ESFJ when we first took the MBTI and thought it fit her for a few years until she actually saw the ESTP profile and realized how much it fit.

Kensei

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Really? Lol I don't relate to SJs at all, which is why I keep thinking I am NP.
It's not that far-fetched. :thinking: My ESTP 7w8 bestie tested as an ESFJ when we first took the MBTI and thought it fit her for a few years until she actually saw the ESTP profile and realized how much it fit.

KitchenFly

Really? Lol I don't relate to SJs at all, which is why I keep thinking I am NP.

When an ESTP 8w7 who is operating in Mood INFP 9w1 shifts the trance of utilising mood from the trance of reaction to responding and proceeding a problem the ESTP who is utilising INFP starts to utilise ESTJ the 1 wing component of the 9w1 INFP energy.

Mood becomes methodical mood processing information becomes a methodical processing of information. The trance of of mood becomes a meditation of problem processing.

These action both have a level of intensity and it maybe difficult for individuals to catch themselves in the act, but never the less this is what is taking place.

The reference to trance implies an un conches action on outdo pilot complaining, the reference to a meditation implies that a greater balance of three and more parts are working in an alignment and a hole balance is being achieve for the processing of information. In this case SJ from the ESTJ is drawn upon and a higher function for the Mood component of personality is being exercised, Information from all three parts Mood/Conches/Agenda, is freely flowing thanks to the fourth part or the fourth connection having been made.

Why things work in three and fours I don't really know but I have learnt from observation that this takes place in the ESTP.

I say to my ESTP friend who gets lost in mood and lower end nine stuff, remember to, move from focusing on the mood of the problem to focusing on the method of solving the problem. Perhaps this is an SJ action.

Maybe that is why nature structured mind as it has because things need to work in many orders One part Two partsThree parts and Four-Parts and Manny-More-Parts to creat both a simple and a complex inter-working order.

ImNoBozo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTX's are fine by me.

ESFP's are tolerable.

ESFJ's make me ill.

ImNoBozo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTP's are fun. It's most amazing when you meet an ESTP that entertains and uses their Ni a lot. I have a handsome ESTP guy to my disposal that I can totally have a casual fling with. Thing is, ESTP's + ENFP's won't work for the long term, the ENFP will not be satisfied due to the lack of depth. It's a very superficial pairing, but the pairing does get along quite good.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ESTP's are fun. It's most amazing when you meet an ESTP that entertains and uses their Ni a lot. I have a handsome ESTP guy to my disposal that I can totally have a casual fling with. Thing is, ESTP's + ENFP's won't work for the long term, the ENFP will not be satisfied due to the lack of depth. It's a very superficial pairing, but the pairing does get along quite good.

This is the most N-biased and self-serving post I've seen in a while. I'm pretty sure you're the one with a lack of depth right now if you're ruling out the idea of dating someone long term just because of a generalized profile.

People who employ type theory in their real lives to such an extent freak me out. I can't believe how easily some people forget type is ideally used for self-exploration and relationship growth, not a boyfriend checklist.

How much you wanna bet that Ni is actually Ti? :D

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
This is the most N-biased and self-serving post I've seen in a while. I'm pretty sure you're the one with a lack of depth right now if you're ruling out the idea of dating someone long term just because of a generalized profile.

People who employ type theory in their real lives to such an extent freak me out. I can't believe how easily some people forget type is ideally used for self-exploration and relationship growth, not a boyfriend checklist.

Yeah, I agree. In fact, I don't even like the MBTI/compatibility thing anyway...even when it's not used as an end-all-be-all. I think people need to realize that type theory is just that--theory. There may be scientific evidence or validation for it (I don't know, I haven't looked into it) but it's literally still a theory. :shrug:

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

27 dollars and 57 and a half cents

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Yeah, I agree. In fact, I don't even like the MBTI/compatibility thing anyway...even when it's not used as an end-all-be-all. I think people need to realize that type theory is just that--theory. There may be scientific evidence or validation for it (I don't know, I haven't looked into it) but it's literally still a theory. :shrug:

Yeah! Compatibility descriptions are overrated. I used to be more naive and thought that I might prefer dating certain types more than others, but now when I think about how much variance there is in how a single presents itself I could see myself dating any of the types really. :D I feel like a relationship with every type will have its different ups and downs but they'll each have their own charm and appeal as well. When it comes to discussing MBTI and relationships I prefer talking about what positive qualities they might bring out/emphasize in each other and possible obstacles and how to overcome them. :yes: Listing incompatible traits and behavior that might drive each other away only seems to encourage segregation and narrow-mindedness.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
Great points. It's interesting how hardly anyone ever expresses hatred or distaste for their own types. It's always the types they don't understand or can't relate to. When you think of it in that light, it seems kind of lazy.

My type is the worst type :(

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Great points. It's interesting how hardly anyone ever expresses hatred or distaste for their own types. It's always the types they don't understand or can't relate to. When you think of it in that light, it seems kind of lazy.
I've said this for years on here and not here people could actually see my pov if they weren't so lazy but as they are there's not much i can do i gave them the elixir numerous times but they refuse to drink because they don't want their world view shifted. Even though it might lead to some enlightenment. The world i don't think is ready for me

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESxxs can be cool and nice people, just like anyone else. The quality of the mind and feeling is not type related, I know a lot of amazing ESFPs ... The only thing is, that a lot of them fail to understand any kind of abstract concepts and when I try to have more theoretical debates with them, they usually think I am weird, so I definitely always need Ne, Ni and Ti users to vent my more abstract thinking mind.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I worked with an obvious ISFJ once, she just laughed and said "Weird" to everything I said. It wasn't particularly negative, but it was kind of... Not particularly anything. It was hard to figure out a way to respond to that. I have tried to cover the semantics of what counts as weird with her, but that was weird too appealingly.

That is the reaction to anything I've ever said to anyone outside here. Of course obvious hyperbole is DESTROYING THE UNIVERSE...but as a general rule.....

Riva

Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I worked with an obvious ISFJ once, she just laughed and said "Weird" to everything I said. It wasn't particularly negative, but it was kind of... Not particularly anything. It was hard to figure out a way to respond to that. I have tried to cover the semantics of what counts as weird with her, but that was weird too appealingly.

Weird

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp

tubular

Tellenbach

in dreamland
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
6w5
I don't think I know any ESFJs in real life, but I do like Paula Dean and this TV ESJF mom: