• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Why so much ESxx hate?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Right? People like to dismiss anecdotal evidence as being "exceptions to the rule", but at what point do you have to consider it as possibly valid? How many anecdotes do you have to hear before it starts to become a pattern?
Not even anecdotes but observed behavior as well

Swivelinglight

Permabanned
it's not the only thing they can think of...

136.gif

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
There isn't any that I'm aware of, with the exception of ISxPs who sometimes see ESxJs as "cramping their style" -- but there are so few ISxPs on the forum that you don't see much of that here.

Things That Only People on Vast-Majority-N Forums Can Get Away with Saying: Part 1,974

Oh, were those your toes? Beg pardon, I'm sure. :shrug:

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not shallow enough for those to have been my toes. You must have been talking about someone else. ;)

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
"yeah well we're persecuted in the real world, so"

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
"yeah well we're persecuted in the real world, so"

i'm not and if i am it's not because of my type. i don't think i am. i mean i'm not locked in a cage forced to eat gruel and wear a gray burlap sack in 20 below weather.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

If you're on anyone's toes it's only due to the way you constantly gas yourself up in threads. Like this for example:

You know, as an INTJ, I hate to admit ever being anything other that 200% correct -- but you may have a valid point.

Consider yourself *highly* commended.

Also, have you considered 3w4?

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
If you're on anyone's toes it's only due to the way you constantly gas yourself up in threads. Like this for example:

You know, as an INTJ, I hate to admit ever being anything other that 200% correct -- but you may have a valid point.

I'll be a 3 but only if i can have a backwards 3 meeting it making it an 8 those guys get away with murder and con jobs

grey_beard

The Typing Tabby
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

No way on Earth am I *ever* a 3. Otherwise, I'd manage to accomplish being charming.

As far as that remark about 200% correct, that is an INTJ attempting self-deprecatory humor.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
I agree with you in that there are a lot of misunderstandings out there. However, I would avoid using vast generalizations or strong words like "hate." Because I don't think the hating thing is necessarily true. Misunderstanding? Yes, I can say so. Hatred? That seems a little extreme. Additionally, there are some ESxxs who really understand INxxs, and vice versa. I would say, "Some ESxxs misunderstand INxxs, and therefore that can create a rift."

Just sayin'. :shrug:

Where did I say that I thought INxx and ESxx hate each other? Nowhere have I posted something to that effect.

The world is not black and white: you don't have to hate somebody to want them away from you.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Where did I say that I thought INxx and ESxx hate each other? Nowhere have I posted something to that effect.

The world is not black and white: you don't have to hate somebody to want them away from you.

You replied and agreed to RandomINTP's comment about being hated by ESxxs, so I assumed that's what you were saying. Sorry.
Live and let live, I say. As long as nobody's being hurt, go on and have your opinion. But I just don't understand why you would want an entire type away from you. They can't help being that type. It's part of who they are.