• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Those with no romantic partner... do you have a specific type in mind for a romance?

type in mind?

• Yes

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 20 71.4%

• Total voters

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
I'm looking forward to date ESTJ and ENTJ because their extroverted thinking lines up with my introverted thinking. I always thought these types were the most attractive... thoughts?

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
No.

Not a very exciting answer, but it's the truth for me.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram

ESFP or ESTP are suppose to be your partners because their dominate extroverted sensing lines up with your introverted sensing.

ESFP Relationships
Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, ESFP's natural partner is the ISTJ, or the ISFJ. ESFP's dominant Extraverted Sensing function is best matched with a personality that is dominated by Introverted Sensing. How did we arrive at this?Natural Partners

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
ESFP or ESTP are suppose to be your partners because their dominate extroverted sensing lines up with your introverted sensing.

ESFP Relationships
Although two well-developed individuals of any type can enjoy a healthy relationship, ESFP's natural partner is the ISTJ, or the ISFJ. ESFP's dominant Extraverted Sensing function is best matched with a personality that is dominated by Introverted Sensing. How did we arrive at this?Natural Partners

Ahh, sorry, I get what you mean now. No, I really wouldn't look for a particular type of personality in a relationship and I really see no reason to. It doesn't matter if they're an Se-dom or not.

great_bay

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
No offense guys but there are some types I cannot imagine being with. I don't know how other people do it. I think I'm better off being alone.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't have any specific type in mind, but I think I'm more compatible with other T types.

BadOctopus

Suave y Fuerte
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
awwe shucks you know, that's so flattering.
Reminds me of a song that's currently stuck in my head.

You know you're just my type
Ooh, you've got a pulse and you are breathing!

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. Half the time I am pretty sure MBTI is just the stone in this particular stone soup, I certainly wouldn't make any important decisions off of it.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
No, but i tend to find NFs the most appealing, NTP would work if she isnt an retard on the F department and we have mutual interests that we can brainstorm endlessly on. Te dom/aux sounds like a nightmare to me, especially STJ.

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
Nope, I don't know that type will play much into my relationship with a person since I do think I've been interested in all sorts of people.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I used to think it would (not MBTI specifically, but certainly some Enneagram) but I'm trying to be more open to building deeper friendships with less criteria, and go from there. I wouldn't be surprised if I still end up with either a 7, 8 or someone with either of those as a strong wing though. I don't do well with a passive or quiet counterpart.

fetus

Enneagram
6w7
Nope, not a factor at all. For some reason, though, many of the people I've been strongly attracted to in the past have been Fe-dom or Fe-aux. However, those attractions weren't romantic so much as platonic infatuation.

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
O negative. At least that's verifiable.

Doktorin Zylinder

I'm not sure. My dating pool is pretty shallow, to say the least. I know I get along with Thinkers really well along with Introverts, but I'd like someone socially adept because I am just so not. My J and P are pretty close so I don't care there. If I click with whomever shows up, I'm fine with it.

h. megalopterus

MBTI Type
istj
Enneagram
6w5
nah, but then again i have no interest in a romantic relationship

enfp and infp tend to enchant me so far as friends go however