User Tag List

Default Anything Better?

Is there anything better than a man who can grocery shop and then cook up a delicious meal while you relax and watch?! After last night's dinner I don't think so!!

Feminist
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

One million dollars

Nah. I totally did the dishes.
    Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by INTerran View Post
    Is there anything better than a man who can grocery shop and then cook up a delicious meal while you relax and watch?! After last night's dinner I don't think so!!
    This is unremarkable. Women have been doing it for generations.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes Peter Deadpan liked this post

Dream without Hesitation Dreamer's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    792 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I must be some women's dream come true then as I love to cook and come up with new recipes and make it taste amazing. Grocery shopping is fun as well as that's where I often come up with my ideas. Just, don't expect me to actually get what I originally intended to get as I often somehow end up walking away with ingredients for a completely different dish

The thing I don't care for though, is cleaning up the dishes once it's all done so... I'm almost there, almost!
    The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams
    -Eleanor Roosevelt

MBTI
    INFP

Lucky lady! He's a keeper!

In all honesty, I love grocery shopping and cooking for someone I care for. There are few better feelings than cooking a meal and seeing bae enjoy it.
    "The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." --J.R.R. Tolkien

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    I must be some women's dream come true then as I love to cook and come up with new recipes and make it taste amazing. Grocery shopping is fun as well as that's where I often come up with my ideas. Just, don't expect me to actually get what I originally intended to get as I often somehow end up walking away with ingredients for a completely different dish

The thing I don't care for though, is cleaning up the dishes once it's all done so... I'm almost there, almost!
    The cooking part is well and good, but you sound like my INTP when it comes to shopping . . . and he does most of our grocery shopping. I will ask him to pick up X and he will come home with Y because the store was out of X. I have explained to him on numerous occasions that he should simply come home without X and tell me they were out. I can pick it up myself later or elsewhere. Y rarely makes a suitable substitute.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...