• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Anything Better?

INTerran

Is there anything better than a man who can grocery shop and then cook up a delicious meal while you relax and watch?! After last night's dinner I don't think so!! :D

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is there anything better than a man who can grocery shop and then cook up a delicious meal while you relax and watch?! After last night's dinner I don't think so!! :D
This is unremarkable. Women have been doing it for generations.

Dreamer

Potential is My Addiction
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

I must be some women's dream come true then as I love to cook and come up with new recipes and make it taste amazing. Grocery shopping is fun as well as that's where I often come up with my ideas. Just, don't expect me to actually get what I originally intended to get as I often somehow end up walking away with ingredients for a completely different dish :D

The thing I don't care for though, is cleaning up the dishes once it's all done so... I'm almost there, almost!

Lucy_Ricardo

MBTI Type
INFP

Lucky lady! He's a keeper!

In all honesty, I love grocery shopping and cooking for someone I care for. There are few better feelings than cooking a meal and seeing bae enjoy it.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I must be some women's dream come true then as I love to cook and come up with new recipes and make it taste amazing. Grocery shopping is fun as well as that's where I often come up with my ideas. Just, don't expect me to actually get what I originally intended to get as I often somehow end up walking away with ingredients for a completely different dish :D

The thing I don't care for though, is cleaning up the dishes once it's all done so... I'm almost there, almost!
The cooking part is well and good, but you sound like my INTP when it comes to shopping . . . and he does most of our grocery shopping. I will ask him to pick up X and he will come home with Y because the store was out of X. I have explained to him on numerous occasions that he should simply come home without X and tell me they were out. I can pick it up myself later or elsewhere. Y rarely makes a suitable substitute.