User Tag List

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Default Getting ESFJ woman trust back as an XNTP

Hey guys, I really hope this post doesn't appear to be too "wtf" for you but I am standing on a rope and I'm trying to get my way back with everything possible.

To explain my problem, I met an ESFJ girl two years ago, I'm XNTP, so depending on the "situation" I can be very introvert or extrovert, we talked during a whole year then we finally ended up together.
    Sadly I got problems related to both my studies and family. So for 4 month I started being more and more "independent" meaning I was not taking good care of her.
    I couldn't express my feelings and my guess is that she felt hurt and she certainly thought she was a burden for me and we weren't meant to be with one another.

In order to prevent her to suffer, I started discussing with her to end our relation, pretexting that I was not "ready" to be that serious.

But after a month alone, I finally stood up and tried taking everything that I had lost back.. Including her.
    Now after a month of being a needy bitch where I told her too many times I cared about her, I went "strategic", and really tried to show her my care while not talking to her as much.

After waiting approximately a month( we broke on the 22 th march), we are supposed to see each other next week.

I believe she sees my affection but I'm sure she thinks I'm acting like this because she isn't there anymore, and that I would not be like this anymore if we were to be together again. I can understand that she is trying to protect herself and such.

What could I do except explaining right into her eyes that I felt helpless, that I "broke" because I didn't want her to loss her faith in me (even if she did), apologize for letting her care without showing anything and telling her that I'm serious about our relation ?

MBTI
    XNTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I don't know if there is any other infos I can provide but ..