User Tag List

First 456

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Quote Originally Posted by burningranger View Post
    I'm an ENFP male and I'm also kinda curious about INFJs girls (and INTJs) to see what all the fuss is about. It's undeniable sometimes there's a certain allure to their vibe for me (INFJs; I don't know if I ever met a INTJ female).
    I am also pretty sure I've never met an INTJ in person. I tend to meet a lot of Extroverts and Sensors I think it's an island thing.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrophagus View Post
    I met INTJ women, INFJs, INFPs, ENTJs, but I don't meet ENFP women as often as I'd like to. My last meeting with an ENFP was really odd. We were sitting around a table on a restaurant, and she seemed to race to sit besides me. She even gave that "You lost, bitch" stare to the friend who was intending to have that seat. Throughout the discussion, she shined with her imagination, her spirit of inquiry, and she seemed to ask all the right questions. At a certain point, she started to hug me, which blew away people who must have been thinking "Is she doing that to HIM? He's going to put her back in her place in 3, 2, 1...", but I didn't. Oddly, it didn't seem so forced, or uncomfortable. It seemed rather, natural...Then she did this: she started playing with my face and trying to tickle me at the awe of everyone there while saying "Tell meee, teelll meeee". She went into a full child. **sigh** It didn't feel awkward. It felt bizarrely nice, but I had to stop it, or the next thing would have been her removing my clothes, because, frankly, she didn't seem to care what the others think, nor I ever do, but that was supposed to be a business meeting for fuck's sake. *Laughs*
    lol I guess that was the ohhhh Candi response which @Population: 1 was referring to in previous post. No sense of another's personal space has been a problem for me the first time my ISFJ chef came in he would jump every time I touched him but I can't help it, if I'm talking to you I have an impulse to touch your arm, or shoulder, I try to control it but if I get animated discussing a certain subject I will hit you Elaine style from Seinfeld. we laughed the other day because he said he's immune to me and my random hugs and burst of "I love you guys" with bouncing ( in a kitchen mind you, with knives)
    Likes Population: 1 liked this post

Mastermind Fieldmarshal Sacrophagus's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Abcdenfp View Post
    No sense of another's personal space has been a problem for me the first time my ISFJ chef came in he would jump every time I touched him but I can't help it, if I'm talking to you I have an impulse to touch your arm, or shoulder, I try to control it but if I get animated discussing a certain subject I will hit you Elaine style from Seinfeld. we laughed the other day because he said he's immune to me and my random hugs and burst of "I love you guys" with bouncing ( in a kitchen mind you, with knives) oh:
    All that energy inside? I'd ask everyone to get out and make love to you in the kitchen. "Apologize to the customers and tell them we're making some, hum, renovations in the kitchen. It might take long. Very. Long."

Come to think of it, only both an ENFP and an XNTJ who have no sense of privileged space can pull that scene off with such a vortex of emotions included.

The kitchen might need true renovations the next day.

Otherwise, it strikes me that my encounter with that ENFP woman left residuals of very positive energy. Though no one could dare ask me why I left her do what she did, their body language did, but, you know, who gives a fuck? That look on their faces was amusing.

One of the thoughts that crossed my mind as I'm smiling during that moment is how we humans are biased, or at least, to an extent. We do preserve our core containing our principles and ethics and social dynamics and how we think we treat others and how we should be treated and look at problems from a lens of toned down subjective impartiality , but no honest person can deny that we can favor someone on someone else. Which is something people aren't willing to admit.

It's not the INTJ sitting with a woman, and gazing into her eyes as he's asking himself "it evades me. Why do I like you so much?", as he's collecting data, delving into analysis,and constructing theories. It's the INTJ facing the facts.
    Likes Abcdenfp liked this post