• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ+ISFP?

Scapegoated 4 fun

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Have you seen this dynamic present itself in a real life couple? What was it like? how did they interact? What do you think drew them together? Do you think it could/would work well? Why/why not?

jcloudz

Yup
MBTI Type
Istj
Long periods of silence with the isfp occasionally laughter than silence?

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Have you seen this dynamic present itself in a real life couple? What was it like? how did they interact? What do you think drew them together? Do you think it could/would work well? Why/why not?

My first girlfriend was an ISFP. We were together for three years. My comments are buried somewhere in this thread.

INTJ and ISFP Relationships

Bottom line on average, I think INFP is probably a lot more compatible with INTJ than ISFP.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
In Socionics they would be activity partners, they work for short whiles. It's always going to be trying, from one end. Good luck.

Trash Panda

Retired
I dated an infj and that didn't work. Seems like intj would be even less compatible than that tbh unless you have a ton of common interests and similar backgrounds *maybe*

Too much effort involved. Relationships should be more on the easy/comfortable side w/o effort

I would probably be cool w an istj