como ningúna otra. Littleclaypot's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Cool What type is your favorite?

Since joining this forum, I've realized that I really seem to enjoy the company of and vibe well with ENTJs.. This is totally unexpected because I usually only get along well with other introverts. You extros aren't so bad, man.

So my question is:
    What type are you, and what type do you get along most with?
    Likes Typh0n liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I'm an ISFP. What I have noticed is that I tend to get along pretty naturally with INFPs and other ISFPs. I don't have a favorite type per se, but this has just been my observation so far.
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Romantically speaking : I have fatal attraction to ENFPs and more often than not vice versa. It works from 1 mile away and goes through walls. Does not work over the internet.
    I really enjoy being with INTJ friends and colleagues. They have no social expectations whatsoever. I can come up with any crazy idea and they'll just start debating it, rather then disapproving.
    "I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers" ~ Nick Cave
    Likes Littleclaypot liked this post

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

I dunno :S I'm torn between ISTP or ISTJ, to be honest, because I can't determine what levels of health I'm at to actually say whether or not it's a preferred function, and I do fluctuate quite a bit in ... well. y'know.

... Right now I'm on an INTJ streak but

... I won't say it's my favourite... When Ni-Te works well and focuses on things that aren't making them neurotic, that's fine. Otherwise it's just as much of a pain to deal with as any other unhealthy type.

Honestly, aside from levels of health, I really think some kind of asshole meter should be added to personality typology. Coz one is an asshole with a martyr complex, and as far as I'm aware of, the other two are ok, and the other is... actually kinda pure.

...Se types are hot irl for about five seconds if they don't have a fuckboy vibe. There's this little something that just grabs your attention. I'm not sure I've actually conversed with one on any meaningful level, though; I'm pretty sure I had a crush on an ESTP, but that's it.
    "You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that."
    — Samuel Beckett, Endgame

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    — Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by agentwashington View Post
    I dunno :S I'm torn between ISTP or ISTJ, to be honest, because I can't determine what levels of health I'm at to actually say whether or not it's a preferred function, and I do fluctuate quite a bit in ... well. y'know.

... Right now I'm on an INTJ streak but

... I won't say it's my favourite... When Ni-Te works well and focuses on things that aren't making them neurotic, that's fine. Otherwise it's just as much of a pain to deal with as any other unhealthy type.

Honestly, aside from levels of health, I really think some kind of asshole meter should be added to personality typology. Coz one is an asshole with a martyr complex, and as far as I'm aware of, the other two are ok, and the other is... actually kinda pure.

...Se types are hot irl for about five seconds if they don't have a fuckboy vibe. There's this little something that just grabs your attention. I'm not sure I've actually conversed with one on any meaningful level, though; I'm pretty sure I had a crush on an ESTP, but that's it.
    ISTP's are, to me, a bit flakey and wishy washy? ISTJ's are my jam, though.. I like the stability and seriousness.. it's soothing somehow.
    I like INTJ's, too! It's funny you mention how they'll just debate things cause that's totally true, hahaha. I feel like they're pretty nonjudgmental. But honestly, of all the 'types' I feel like ENFPs are the ultimate fuck boys.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
    I'm an ISFP. What I have noticed is that I tend to get along pretty naturally with INFPs and other ISFPs. I don't have a favorite type per se, but this has just been my observation so far.
    I can definitely see see P's getting along well with other P's. You guys are like magical fairies to me.
    Likes Lotus liked this post

Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Littleclaypot View Post
    I can definitely see see P's getting along well with other P's. You guys are like magical fairies to me.
    Haha. But aren't INFJs known as the mystical ones?
    "If only every generation would realize that the time for greatness is right now when they’re alive…the time to flower is now."

– Patti Smith

Wei 18 - Sie 39 agentwashington's Avatar
    MBTI
    mbti
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    SNL None

Quote Originally Posted by Littleclaypot View Post
    ISTP's are, to me, a bit flakey and wishy washy? ISTJ's are my jam, though.. I like the stability and seriousness.. it's soothing somehow.
    I like INTJ's, too! It's funny you mention how they'll just debate things cause that's totally true, hahaha. I feel like they're pretty nonjudgmental. But honestly, of all the 'types' I feel like ENFPs are the ultimate fuck boys.
    I'm way too serious xD

It's so funny because
    sometimes I feel like the reason I can relax around INTJs is because they'll come out and say what they're actually thinking, which is sometimes pretty judgey - but usually from a very rational point of view with deep insight. I guess we know very different INTJs
    "You’re on Earth. There’s no cure for that."
    — Samuel Beckett, Endgame

“This world is beautiful. People can love each other and live life respecting each other. Someday everyone will come to realize that and this will become a beautiful world full of only such people.”
    — Kino no Tabi

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    297 so/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Stargaze View Post
    Haha. But aren't INFJs known as the mystical ones?
    I guess they are typically known that way but I think isfp's are too!
    Likes Lotus liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

MY FAVORITE IS INTJ (Now isn't that an INTJ thing to say...)
    Friendship/Colleague wise: IxTPs and ENTPs
    Relationship wise: IxFJs and ExFPs. I mainly prefer NFs.
    I don't get along with ESxJs.
    I've yet to meet an ENTJ or a female INTJ.
    Likes Novella liked this post