• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Does this mean that all the girls are SEI?

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Interesting. My most recent ex was ISTX, and he told me that he has the ability to completely shut off his emotions if necessary, and that he also came very close to "going down the wrong path" while the context of the conversation was sociopathy, meaning he thought that he could have ended up one had he not left the circle of friends he was involved with.

:hi: This conversation is familiar. Very ISTP. Yeah. We can shut off emotions to get something done. He means that all it takes is a choice. A committment. Once the decision to do "evil" is made, then do it. Why half-ass it? I don't know if that makes someone a sociopath or not but if you're going to lie, steal, manipulate, be good at it. Makes total sense to me.

Most ISTP's who have this conversation aren't sociopaths. They are just saying they recognize the ability for men/women to be capable of this kind of evil and they don't delude themselves into thinking (they) are immune to it.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
:hi: This conversation is familiar. Very ISTP. Yeah. We can shut off emotions to get something done. He means that all it takes is a choice. A committment. Once the decision to do "evil" is made, then do it. Why half-ass it? I don't know if that makes someone a sociopath or not but if you're going to lie, steal, manipulate, be good at it. Makes total sense to me.

Most ISTP's who have this conversation aren't sociopaths. They are just saying they recognize the ability for men/women to be capable of this kind of evil and they don't delude themselves into thinking (they) are immune to it.

That applies as well to farting jokes. If you made yourself a reputation over the years being genius in farting and farting jokes and you meet a woman with age 30 with whom you go to more exclusive circles and your life over all becomes more exclusive: you cant stop your farting jokes. That is a commitment !!

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That applies as well to farting jokes. If you made yourself a reputation over the years being genius in farting and farting jokes and you meet a woman with age 30 with whom you go to more exclusive circles and your life over all becomes more exclusive: you cant stop your farting jokes. That is a commitment !!

Certainly one of the most underrated burdens to bear. :D

Bush

cute lil war dog
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
ENTP are funny. Girls like humour. And the humour they use isn't sarcasm either which could hurt more so than humour the victim. And it's almost always original. They TEASE you. They tease you so much you want to punch them but they do it so well it wouldn't hurt your feelings. When you go so mad from all the teasing, they'll make sure to make you laugh at yourself.

^ This is what I have noticed from ENTPs. THIS DOES NOT APPLY TO ENTPs who are E3s.
You're right. When the E3s do it, the girls follow through with the punching.

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You're right. When the E3s do it, the girls follow through with the punching.

I'm an E3 and I've never been punched. I do the same thing listed here with people I'm fond of. ;)

Mechnick

The Crow
i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

Because they have the best looking letters. Look: ENTP.

Don't you find it beautiful.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Cuz they tend to hate me. :D hahahahahah

ilikeitlikethat

You're unbelievable ...
MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I like
*I wrote this with my penis, this too, so awesome being me. :D j/k but, what?

Girls like Entps? that's cool. Some girls I've asked about MBTI types haven't heard of it and this girl I liked got me into it this one time, so, 'neato'?
IDK, I'm me, not a personality type, but someone blessed with a brain that oozes in endorphin at being me. :D

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oooh, that's not what I heard. ;)