• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

why do girls love entps so much?

chado

MBTI Type
infp
i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

ceecee

Coolatta® Enjoyer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Because you aren't an ENTP. And they probably want a guy who can put a solid paragraph together.

geedoenfj

The more you know..
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well because they're witt and funny, and we can always depend on them :newwink: , however, I think different people have different preferences of course..

Virgo1987

MBTI Type
Infp
i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?

I find this hilarious only in the sense that you can openly go up to anyone, nevermind a girl, and just ask then what type they usually want to date.

If somebody came up to me as and asked me what my type of guy would be I'd be all like "tall, hazel eyes, handsome, sweet..." :D

Mvika

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because ENTPs are cool, witty and confident. That is stereotypical thinking person's movie hero. A lot of this is just conditioning. I had to laugh when someone here described a Ne dominant as dependable. There is a sucker born every minute, they say. Luckily for us, I say. :D

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
i don't want to date an entp sometimes they annoy me. perhaps i am not a normal girl :shrug:

Kanra Jest

Av'ent'Gar'de ~
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Amusing as this is.

Any type can be attractive. Some just have better tools to more easily "give you what you want", or "know what you want". But it doesn't always work. Entp's can be charming more easily than some, but they're not without short comings.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I like ENTP's. I'm indebted to one for assistance in turning my life around.

Intellectually rigorous but balanced. It's never too emotional for them and I like that. They are easy to talk to, to debate with? Not so much. It wears me out but on occasion I like to annoy them by engaging. ;)

But IDK...the ones I know are pretty balanced individuals who enjoy a laugh, like to have fun. What's not to like?

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
they have big dicks but don't need to advertise they have big dicks unlike estps who say they have big dicks but don't.

chado

MBTI Type
infp
i don't want to date an entp sometimes they annoy me. perhaps i am not a normal girl :shrug:

i just got the sense that lots of girls love entps because of all the other personality sites iv been on and reading other threads on there and alot of girls always adds entp to there list of types they like,but my initial thought would be that most girls would like enfjs,because they warm yet also strong willed?

anticlimatic

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTP
I know an INTJ girl who dates ENTPs constantly but hates them with a bigoted passion as a type. She's attracted to them during the initial INTJ mono-subject-obsession phase, but then when she tries to do anything else after that phase (like move on to the next mono-subject-obsession) they turn into petulant needy children on her.

I personally get along with ENTPs great until something weird happens (like accidentally tying their girlfriends to my bed and fucking the shit out of them-- oopsy) after which they decide they hate me forever.

cosmic royal

Phoenix Flame
MBTI Type
xNTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because they love Izaya Orihara. ;)

Just kidding. They have interesting minds and have much more enthusiasm for debates than I ever will.

Cellmold

Wake, See, Sing, Dance
I think people like dating ideas of a person, rather than the person. And typology can give us a generalised framework or category with which to filter this idea.

But it's better thought of as an inclination, rather than an absolute.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
good thread, pin material

giphy.gif

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Amusing as this is.

Any type can be attractive. Some just have better tools to more easily "give you what you want", or "know what you want". But it doesn't always work. Entp's can be charming more easily than some, but they're not without short comings.

That is a dirty dirty lie and you know it.