User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by MDP2525 View Post
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes chubber, Cloudpatrol, MDP2525, JAVO, geedoenfj and 1 others liked this post

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    That is a dirty dirty lie and you know it.
    You caught me. Whatever am I to do now? My reputation has been shattered. You heartless fiend.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Well, I don't.

I think Donald Trump is a sick ENTP though. Everyone thinks he's ESTP. And I used to...but all these unrealistic ideas and blather without facts to back them up remind me of an especially creative (failed) used car salesman.

Maybe lots of girls are SFJ?

In America?

Dropping people into Mexico in porta-potties, though?

Quote Originally Posted by chado View Post
    i just got the sense that lots of girls love entps because of all the other personality sites iv been on and reading other threads on there and alot of girls always adds entp to there list of types they like,but my initial thought would be that most girls would like enfjs,because they warm yet also strong willed?
    Quote Originally Posted by chado View Post
    i noticed that when ever i ask a girl what type she would love to date most of them say entp and has entp in there lists girls why do you love entps so much?
    So, are you getting this data directly from girls OR is this the sense you get from online observation?

Quote Originally Posted by Virgo1987 View Post
    I find this hilarious only in the sense that you can openly go up to anyone, nevermind a girl, and just ask then what type they usually want to date.

If somebody came up to me as and asked me what my type of guy would be I'd be all like "tall, hazel eyes, handsome, sweet..."
    Because this ^

I can count on two hands the amount of times I have discussed with girl friends the MBTI types we are drawn to. But, the conversations about general personality characteristics and looks go on FOREVER.

Why ENTP's you ask @chado? Overall they are personable, loyal, knowledgeable {have interests} in things cerebral and practical, confident but not usually overly arrogant, and are adventurous, imaginative and funny.

Look at the humour and brains that @EcK @JAVO @ZNP-TBA and @phobik routinely display in their posts for further clarification...

Personally, I find ISTP's, INTJ's and INTP's also very compelling so don't get discouraged thinking introverts aren't also valued or that regardless of type you might not have something to offer as a distinct individual
    Likes JAVO liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti

Are you shock collar fantasizing again?

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by cosmic royal View Post
    Because they love Izaya Orihara.

Just kidding. They have interesting minds and have much more enthusiasm for debates than I ever will.
    "A life that lives without doing anything is the same as a slow death." - Lelouch Vi Britannia

Alignment: True Neutral/Chaotic Neutral (Rational Neutral - Rebel Neutral)

Eclectic Oddball, that I am
    Likes cosmic royal liked this post

I admit it, I'm a sucker for Ne-doms. They are funny, intelligent, and adventuresome, providing balance to my more somber and cautious Ni-dom personality. I can't tell you if most women are into ENTPs or not, since every woman has different preferences, but one thing's for sure is that the majority of women are into smart, kind men who are so self assured and can get things done. These traits are largely found in ENTPs, and so..

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

ENTP's are smart yet vulnerable. So it's the instinctive desire of people to both rely on as well as being able to manipulate other people.

At least that would be my answer if your premise would in fact be absolute truth. But it isn't; there are many girls who like many different types of people for an even far greater number of different reasons.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf
    Likes Cloudpatrol, iwakar liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudpatrol View Post
    So, are you getting this data directly from girls OR is this the sense you get from online observation?

Because this ^

I can count on two hands the amount of times I have discussed with girl friends the MBTI types we are drawn to. But, the conversations about general personality characteristics and looks go on FOREVER.

Why ENTP's you ask @chado? Overall they are personable, loyal, knowledgeable {have interests} in things cerebral and practical, confident but not usually overly arrogant, and are adventurous, imaginative and funny.

Look at the humour and brains that @EcK @JAVO @ZNP-TBA and @phobik routinely display in their posts for further clarification...

Personally, I find ISTP's, INTJ's and INTP's also very compelling so don't get discouraged thinking introverts aren't also valued or that regardless of type you might not have something to offer as a distinct individual
    Plus we bring a relatable kind of precision to life.
    For example it's important to point out that the quote below is ordered from left to right and from most to least awesome.

A chart would give us even more of an insight but I'll leave that to my INTP comrads.

anyway... back to work
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes JAVO, geedoenfj, iwakar liked this post