• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

guys if you were a girl and girls if you were a guy......

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If I was me but a hetero male (assuming hetero, given what I think is the spirit of the OP)....

I would go for someone who vibes like Marion Cotillard - really elegant and refined and beautiful more than overtly sexy, and with individuality but not a screaming one (what is she - an ISFP?).

Or someone kind of avant garde and VERY individual with strong opinions like Tilda Swinton, Siouxsie Sioux or even Shirley Manson. To me, they're beauties, but less "classically" so.

Generally, she would need to stand out in some way & have her own opinions/philosophies. No cookie cutter sexy or "girl next door" for me.

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Harrison Ford.

Forever

Permabanned
MBTI Type
NiFi
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
A man that would know what he was doing and would protect me. :wubbie:

Abendrot

one way trip
MBTI Type
IntJ
Enneagram
85X
Instinctual Variant
sx
A man of great strength, courage, virtue and wisdom, with great achievements to his name.
Hard to find an example of someone like that. Maybe Erwin Rommel?

If I was me but a hetero male (assuming hetero, given what I think is the spirit of the OP)....
I would go for someone who vibes like Marion Cotillard - really elegant and refined and beautiful more than overtly sexy, and with individuality but not a screaming one (what is she - an ISFP?).

Marion Cotillard is elegant indeed, but imo Audrey Hepburn is the quintessential icon of class and the traditional ideal of femininity.

Dyslexxie

Dope& diamonds.
Two words: Margot Robbie.
tumblr_oba98x5UWX1v3j8yjo1_500.gif

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My disinterest in romantic pursuits would not change.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I were a dude I'd be an artsy twinky bi boy and I'd go for me as a girl and girl me would be down asf

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Change answer to

I would go lesbian and stalk Adelaide Clemens.

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
but I already like girls! (and guys!) :cry:

though if I were suddenly a dude, I shall admit that I'd spend an unhealthy amount of time playing with my penis and balls and would probably put in a few attempts at autofellatio just for the sake of doing so... and then I'd probably ponder that, if I succeeded at said endeavor, would I spit or swallow? :unsure:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
A man of great strength, courage, virtue and wisdom, with great achievements to his name.
Hard to find an example of someone like that. Maybe Erwin Rommel?

You can call me Wüstenfuchs if you like :)

Obfuscate

Permabanned
MBTI Type
iNtP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
(assuming a change in gender indicated a change in sexual preference) i guess i would be looking for a science major that enjoys gaming and philosophy... someone who didn't feel the need to run my life would be a must...

post script:

i have long believed that my genetics would lead to an attractive female... when i wear dresses (some concerts and a couple of halloweens) i have been told i have nice legs... anyhow, not precisely related, but i think i would have done well as a woman (and would carry a firearm)...

Based on how I tend to choose now, someone with overall baseline appeal that is not a "bitch" (I suppose "douche" would be appropriate in this context). Someone able to thrive in the midst of rapidly changing situations. I guess someone like myself.

evilrubberduckie

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Doesnt change my rulebook.
1.must be attractive enough to want to have children with
2. Honest.
3.open
4. Smart
5. Doesnt mind racist jokes.

erg

MBTI Type
None
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If I was a woman I'd probably be a lesbian.

undique

MBTI Type
INTP
I have a female friend who is an ESFJ. She's very independent, motivated, nurturing, beautiful, feminine, lots of fun, an amazing cook, very energetic, very social. We are exact opposites in personality and in typology, and I think most ESFJs would drive me nuts or totally bore me. However, she has a lot more emotional and intellectual depth than I initially gave her credit for and our friendship is very solid. I've always said I would marry her if I were a man. I'm not sure an ESFJ is really my type, but if I were a man I think I'd be pretty attracted to women like her.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I'd probably be a little more bicurious as a man, assuming I have the same personality I have now. I'd also probably be a little more shy and softer around the edges, as I lacked a childhood where I was forced to always be loud and in-your-face to be heard, and the fact I was a boy alone was merit enough vs trying to constantly prove myself worthy.

Probably would have still joined the military because we were dirt poor. Might have fallen into work with my father vs being rejected for being taught that kind of thing as a female. I'd probably want a woman that complimented my shortcomings, as that's generally my personality as a girl now. I'd probably be a lot more indecisive than I am now, and so I'd probably be preeeeeetty single since I lack any flirting skills... as a female, this isn't an issue, but as a dude it probably would be.