• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Really confused!!! Please help!

Bee1991

Yeah I do. You're right. I think I'm nervous because I'm worried he won't feel the same and then it'll be so embarrising but I know I need to know and I'll regret it if I found out too late. I'm just not used to making the first move and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know this may sound silly but i know he is a trustworthy person. When we were together I knew he was genuine. I would be able to tell if he was playing me and the thing is my parents know his parents really well and they say he is a really good guy. Because of that I am definitely ok with who he is. Yes I know it may take some adjusting but all relationships need both parties to make some compromises in order for it to work. He is someone who I can imagine spending my future with happily. I'm not the kind of person who just wants to date someone. I'm looking for 'the one', someone who also wants a relationship and is all in. He is the first guy who I like for who he is and who I have let see me for who I am and he accepted me. I wasn't afraid to walk around without make up on and wear scruffy clothes. In fact when I was like that he seemed more interested in me. So I guess what I'm saying is I would definitely want to be with him, no matter the distance!

Remember, since he is "career" oriented, he may not encourage a relationship at moment, but keep you in mind as a future "interest". :newwink:
And if his "interest" in you is hidden deeply... It won't matter what you say or do, and where you are... you're already in his heart. He likes you, but he cannot open "love" at the moment. :wub:
Be patient, he is serious, and won't allow any another girl to woo him over. His heart is taken. ;)

I don't want to ruin the moment, but what if he sees you as a sister? :doh: :unsure: :cry:

Bee1991

I was thinking that but after reflecting on the way he was around me I would think it odd if he thought that because when we went on walks together he would offer his hand when climbing up the hills and he didn't do it to the others. I know I haven't had much experience with relationships but I could tell he was flirty with me and always made eye contact when we spoke and smiled.

I'm willing to wait for him. I'm not in a rush myself to get in a relationship with him and he is worth the wait. I just want to know from him if he feels the same because otherwise I will feel I'm wasting both our times when he isn't interested in that way.

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah I do. You're right. I think I'm nervous because I'm worried he won't feel the same and then it'll be so embarrising but I know I need to know and I'll regret it if I found out too late. I'm just not used to making the first move and I don't want to make a fool of myself.

Don't worry. I'm an extrovert and I can tell you when I am really interested in someone (that happens every 7 or 8 year:D) I can draw back and feel my heart shaking. :shrug:

I both love and hate that feeling. It's as if I'm not myself anymore, but that is an ego illusion. Ego wants you to keep your old fears in your pockets !:devil:

That is totally normal to have fears when your heart is speaking. I'm used to make the first move because it is easy for me, but it is finally the same :

when it is just a physical attraction no one cares and plays silly. When feelings are involved... we'd better think twice.;)

Just be yourself and plan another meeting with your friends if you feel you are more secure and sure of yourself this way, first.

The best thing when seducing is to feel at home and well in your skin.

Try to organise something with your friends out and touch him while communicating together (not under the belt if you want something a bit serious), see his reaction then.

Pay attention to his body language, then propose him to see him alone if you feel he is receptive.

Simple and efficient.

If you force yourself, if it is too early and don't feel ready to face this situation, you'll mess everything up.

My experience speaking.

That is exactly what I'd do in your shoes young lady.

Bee1991

Thank you for your advice. I feel a lot better now 😊 I'm just going to wait until I see him next and then see what happens.