User Tag List

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Default ESTP and INTP romance

Can anybody what's this pairing like? I like the idea of ESTP and INTP.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I had a fling with an INTP chef once... I took him through the art museum and we giggled at the paintings, we'd stay up ridiculously late discussing all kinds of topics over wine and coffee and cigarettes and swapped books with each other, arguing over who had the better taste in literature... I think I once took him on a hike in the snow just so that he could see how beautiful the lake looked frozen over and then he laughed at me when I decided that I could indeed climb some ice covered stairs and landed flat on my ass instead (I did conquer those stairs on the second try though... and he just happily strolled up the snow covered grass instead... bastard)

we were both at weird spots in our lives at the time though and ended up going different ways... not sure how things might have happened otherwise if we were both in stable places, but we did have a lot of fun together
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes Xann, D'Ascoyne liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    INTP chef

- - - Updated - - -

I had a fling with an INTP chef once... I took him through the art museum and we giggled at the paintings, we'd stay up ridiculously late discussing all kinds of topics over wine and coffee and cigarettes and swapped books with each other, arguing over who had the better taste in literature... I think I once took him on a hike in the snow just so that he could see how beautiful the lake looked frozen over and then he laughed at me when I decided that I could indeed climb some ice covered stairs and landed flat on my ass instead (I did conquer those stairs on the second try though... and he just happily strolled up the snow covered grass instead... bastard)

we were both at weird spots in our lives at the time though and ended up going different ways... not sure how things might have happened otherwise if we were both in stable places, but we did have a lot of fun together
    How long did this fling last?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I think I was in one. We just kind of drifted apart... the breakup wasn't really a surprise to me, although it affected me more than I thought at first.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by D'Ascoyne View Post

- - - Updated - - -

How long did this fling last?
    about a month... which is long for a fling during that point in my life

and seriously... he had the most un-chefy personality known to humankind... and I think he still has my copy of The Decameron
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett
    Likes D'Ascoyne liked this post

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

about a month... which is long for a fling during that point in my life

and seriously... he had the most un-chefy personality known to humankind... and I think he still has my copy of The Decameron
    Lifetime movie of the week....

Plot summary: Janie didn't realize that night was the last time she would see Mike. If she had known, would she have lent out Lolita so easily? Hindsight is catch-22 in: "The Worst: Losing books to flings"

~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance
    Likes miss fortune, D'Ascoyne liked this post

MBTI
    beep
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've met some really sweet ESTP guys in the past. Their Fe makes them surprisingly understanding and sensitive (unless they were all actually ExFJs, but I doubt it). I think the ESTP guy/INTP girl pairing is unlikely though. Most ESTPs are popular and social risk-takers. I've never met an INTP who wasn't really awkward. For my age group, it probably wouldn't go well. The ESTPs I know are pretty much exclusively attracted to ExFx types.
    Previous username: EliaBlack

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

Does anybody else have anything. I don't know any ESTP INTP pairings in real life.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher