The Researcher

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Well, I think my wife is INTJ and we've known each other for 13 years almost, and we have a young daughter.

I think we complement each other well. In terms of romance, we aren't that romantic but that doesn't mean you can evade it altogether. But in my experience you have to show that you care. You may both generally turn your nose up at the soppy romantic things that other people do, so express yourself in the unconventional manners you're already accustomed to. Use that typical INTP humour; not many other people may get it but INTJs with their minds know what you're on about most of the time. We make fun of the other things people do for romance and we see right through the fake stuff.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Luke O View Post
    Well, I think my wife is INTJ and we've known each other for 13 years almost, and we have a young daughter.

I think we complement each other well. In terms of romance, we aren't that romantic but that doesn't mean you can evade it altogether. But in my experience you have to show that you care. You may both generally turn your nose up at the soppy romantic things that other people do, so express yourself in the unconventional manners you're already accustomed to. Use that typical INTP humour; not many other people may get it but INTJs with their minds know what you're on about most of the time. We make fun of the other things people do for romance and we see right through the fake stuff.
    My INTP and I do the same. We totally ignore mass-market holidays like Valentines Day, and save the festivities for our anniversary, a day just for us. One of our favorite dates is to go to dinner, then wander around one of those bookstores that stays open until 11 pm. We also enjoy hiking and working in our yard and garden together. We are both real homebodies. I think we work very well together and therefore get alot done as a couple. Both being introverts, our socializing styles are very compatible. He is much more laid back and superficially outgoing. He will chat with the neighbors and has no problem with social events as long as they aren't too crazy. I don't even know the names of most of the neighbors and have less patience with socializing, but we tend to socialize with known and relatively predictable groups, so overall tolerable.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    My INTP and I do the same. We totally ignore mass-market holidays like Valentines Day, and save the festivities for our anniversary, a day just for us. One of our favorite dates is to go to dinner, then wander around one of those bookstores that stays open until 11 pm. We also enjoy hiking and working in our yard and garden together. We are both real homebodies. I think we work very well together and therefore get alot done as a couple. Both being introverts, our socializing styles are very compatible. He is much more laid back and superficially outgoing. He will chat with the neighbors and has no problem with social events as long as they aren't too crazy. I don't even know the names of most of the neighbors and have less patience with socializing, but we tend to socialize with known and relatively predictable groups, so overall tolerable.
    Sounds like you two are a good match. Overall though, in terms of romance, what do you feel you need?

MBTI
    INFJ

The best thing about an INTP+INTJ is that the INTP doesn't even know that they're in a relationship, but the INTJ knew that shit before they were born. That's wassup.
    Likes OrangeAppled liked this post

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

I have felt somewhat attractive to the INTJs I meet. It feels like I can talk to them on any subject. They were also very hyper-intellectual.
    5w4,4w5,1

The Researcher

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Ti and Te don't mix well

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I've always been curious about what it would be like to date another NT, but I've never actually done it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by PikUpYourPantsPatrol View Post
    Ti and Te don't mix well
    When you get Te in stereo like I do sometimes, this is where your Ne comes in useful.