• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What types of relationships do you have with different types?

Norrsken

self murderer
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ: My mother in law. Enough said.
ISTJ: My father. I have talked to a few online before, they are very nice for casual conversations, but I think that's where the connection ends.
ESFJ: My sister in law. I think she's the only one I know. Very sweet, loyal, outgoing, looks after everybody. I think they are great!
ISFJ: I knew a couple, and, damn, knowing them in real life was a trip. I think an ex-best friend of mine was one and it was kind of unhealthy. If you do hurt them, even accidentally, they just walk out and never let you know what you did until the very, very last second. I think healthy ones are very nice, of course.

ESTP: I think my brother in law is one? They are loads of fun, but that's where the connection ends, I think.
ISTP: Ugh. The ones online kinda ruined them for me. When matured, though, they are surprisingly intriguing about what they know and their street-smarts are to die for.
ESFP: An old boyfriend is one of these, I think. They can't stand to be alone for even one second and that gets old fast. I had another ESFP who was older, married, and tried to get with me, so that was creepy. I think I knew another girl who is an ESFP, and to be honest, they are just in this for themselves when it comes to the realm of love. In friendships, though, they are a blast.
ISFP: Really sweet people that are also down to earth. I love how creative they really are.

ENTJ: Uh, don't think I ever really knew one before. Oh wait. My mother. There we go. Was a nightmare while I was growing up, but she mellowed out a lot as we all grew older. Very smart and gets things done quickly.
INTJ: I have known some online, and knew I think, one in real life/sorta online. They are an even split; sometimes they are great, and sometimes they are just downright cruel and need to calm down. Oh wait, my husband's friend is this and... it was hard getting to know him.
ENTP: Don't think I ever known one in real life. The ones I've spoken to online were an absolute blast. They're a great mixture of intelligence, hilarity, spontaneous, yet can also create things seemingly out of thin air. I think the only one I know in real life is my husband's best friend of many years and we still haven't seen each other face to face.
INTP: My brother! I have also met some in real life and the female ones are especially my favorite.

ENFJ: The ones I've spoken with online are absolute teddy bears. Love them!
INFJ: I think I knew one in real life, and he was crushing me pretty hard, but I was young and selfish and was in love with my then-online friend (who is now my spouse). The ones I know online are... well, very sparse, so cannot say!
ENFP: My husband. They are really great folks and can make endless possibilities when life gets boring. They are sweet and charming and oh my god, are they sensitive. Have to be careful with my husband's heart even during times when he pretends that nothing is bothering him. Too bad we can both read each other like a book.
INFP: Knew many online. They are very interesting and I hope I can find a real life INFP to befriend and bounce ideas off each other!

laterlazer

good, hot, fresh, fly ~
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
EXTJ - I kinda can't stand them but also super respect them. That being said I do have an ESTJ friend, we have a lot of different views on things but we're both easy going so we never actually fight or anything.
ISTJ - So easy to get along with for me, they make up most of my friends I'd say. I can't say we get really close to each other but that's what I like, it's an easy-going friendship.
INTJ - For some reason I think I initially am not a fan of them, the INTJ friends I've had took some warming up to. I really enjoy their company though, I've never personally had an issue with them but my other friends esp F types tend to have issues with some of them.
ESXP - Little to no interactions with these types which isn't surprising lol. Some seem chill though, we generally don't seem to mesh well.
ISTP - I've had one ISTP friend + my brother's one. Summary: I don't get them. Their behaviour is too unpredictable/up&down to keep up with, when they're in a nicer friendlier mood I love them and we get along great, when they're not I'm confused as heck.
ISFP - Another group I don't have much interaction with, the only notable person was an acquaintance in secondary school, she was really nice and calm.
ESFJ - Yet another group I have little to no interaction with. My mum's the only one I know well, generally she gets on my nerves a lot with being overbearing, judgemental and controlling but I can see she does a lot out of love and genuine concern.
ENFJ - Didn't have any proper interaction with them till one of my projects last year, we hit it off so surprisingly quick. Really fun to talk/listen to, similar to the INFJ where they kinda talk too much + sometimes do slightly irritating things without realising.
ISFJ - Not too much interaction with them, they seem nice enough though. An old school friend is likely one, she was sweet but let way too many things get to her.
INFJ - Along with ISTJs probably the easiest people to get along with for me, super genuine and excitable.
ENTP - Haven't interacted with many too, but I think an old friend was one, she was kind of annoying and distracting though.
ENFP - Generally fun to talk to about anything and have attractive friendly auras, but occasionally I feel they come off as insincere when they try to act like they care. Also the only friend I've had a legit argument with was ENFP.
INTP - I've only had one friend I suspect to be INTP but generally I think I probs find it hard to type people same as me. Imagining she was INTP then pretty easy to get along with too and we had an abundance of interesting conversations.
INFP - Most of the ones I've considered to be INFP are pretty quiet and I've not gotten to know them that well. I got along great with one old friend who I believe was INFP though.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP : :truthy:

INTP : :pedantic:

ENTJ : :burns:

INTJ: :evilgenius:

ENFP: :frolic:

INFP: :hippie:

ENFJ: :campfire:

INFJ: :peaceout:

ESTP: :2ar15:

ISTP: :harley:

ESFP: :pinkcuffs:

ISFP: :spindance:

ESTJ: :hideyhole:

ISTJ: :rules:

ESFJ: :9436:

ISFJ: :notthechildren:

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INTJ : I love what they teach me. Sometimes are not enough confident and moody. Can be afraid of relationship but at least I am allowed to breath. They appreciate my humor, analytical mind and frankness but also can find me weird.
They are precise in what they say but don't trust people easily if not at all. Can be critical. Not enough sensual in my point of view. Must learn the Darpe diem and opening their heart chakra :smoke:

ENTJ and ESTJ :
Very ambitious and/or vain. I piss them off and they piss me off. I don't see the point of such relationship. They always have the love for controlling which I totally hate as I feel
my freedom to be threatened, either at work or in a personal relationship. I think they are ok for "more easy people". I'm not an "easy one" :hi:
I must say in my personal life it has been a mess with them. ESTJ can be manipulative too, even heartless. Kind of narcissist asshole wanted me to become his wife LOL
But some teachers of mine or some mechanic were very much professional. To me they are good at work. But as a friend or lover ....I really can't.

ENFP :
I love them. Both male and female. Very enthusiastic. They don't like to respect time tables so they are often late (like me !). Very poetic and dreamy soul.
Brings a lot of fun and tenderness to this harsh world. Love their freedom and play (even with words,like me:D). Are not afraid of intimacy_ I don't mean commitment:).
Respect other people needs and freedom.

ESFP :
I understand them. Love freedom and adrenaline. Many fears under a smile sometimes....... Big hearts. Wanna seem simple and fun but are serious deep inside and need hugs :hug:

ESFJ :
My mother is one... very intolerant. Loves to manipulate other's feeling. Does not know her own feelings.
I suppose all ESFJ are not this way...

ISFJ :
One of my ex lover is ISFJ. We still get on well a lot. Is a very good father. We speak for hours. A lot of fun to me as well as security feeling. Open minded without losing his own goals.

ISFP : My own father, but also another one : my actual lover :D:blush::unsure: Easy going. Open to others feelings (maybe too much......) Peace and love. Hate conflicts.
I always feel good with them. Understand feelings pretty petty well. Respect the other's space IF you are able to reassure them. Sensitive to abandon feelings/fears.
Are much more realistic than what they seem to be...

ISTP : Fun but fears a lot intimacy. No more comments.

INFP : Here is Amelie Poulain :happy2: Wanna feel unic. This can push them to be good and expose great values. Or...be very egocentric. One of my ex was INFP, he was the only one
to be good with music, science, not to have shit tastes, but did not listen to my needs and feelings. Didn't really care. Very mean too.
Sometimes a ridiculous affected attitude when they think/feel they are superior/different.
The good side : they can understand you better when you have problems. When you are fine, I have noticed you don't interest them anymore:unsure:

INFJ : Never had problems with them.

INTP : I love INTP. They tell me I allow them to be themselves and they are very interesting, deep and sensitive if you get to know them.
They can be shy so it is good to encourage them. They love my courage and authenticity, as well as my energy. We are different and so we have a lot to learn from each other.
they are very respectful of personal space and freedom. They are very curious with a great original mind. Very intelligent so ...they often feel secretly superior and lonely.
It is also good for them to open their chakras...and to explore human feelings !

ESTP : Oh, those guys who whistle in the street and take me for a dog ? :thinking::run:
Don't know one personally. Unexplored territory. I had many adventures with ESTP sexually speaking. They were more the incarnation of my old fantasies
than some quality partners. I didn't notice any strong values in them. Maybe because I was not looking for them...

ENTP : There is one guy in my theatre band who is one. Not curious of other feelings. Good humor. I can't say more, I don't know him well.

ENFJ :
Yes I suck at Fe but don't blame me it's my nature :) They find me odd but easy going (because they don't know me :smile:).
I find them a bit controlling sometimes. But they pay much more attention to body language than EXTJ do understand you.
Very helpful in case of crisis. Sometimes I've noticed they'd like to be more friendly but it is as if....they are afraid of losing your kind respect for them. :blush:

ISTJ : I had an ingeneer friend a bit rigid but very honest. Good/bad was one of his references. Not imaginative enough or playful for a relationship with me.
Very interesting. You can trust the info they give you. "Mathematic mind".

Please note that those are opinions due to my personal experience. I've been very honest without intention to hurt anyone feelings or to give shit to any type in particular.

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
ENTP: I've had the best conversations with fellow ENTPs. Typically not boring and not afraid to get into a joust match over viewpoints and ideas. Almost always interesting to some degree or another

INTP: My INTP friends have been mostly work colleagues ( the techy stereotype rings true in this case). Pedantic little fuckers but amusing at the very least and love to discuss ideas.

ENTJ: Dated one briefly and another is my first cousin (probably unhealthy version). They have a tendency to rant and are not particularly interested in feedback but cool people nonetheless.

INTJ: I click with these people well. Good debaters and strong willed stubborn assholes but also open minded and imaginative.

ENFP: Dated one for a bit. Turbo-talkers and make me look like an introvert when they get going. Still, most of the ENFPs I know I suspect have extremely high IQs.

INFP: Like little fairy people. For some odd reason I seem to draw this type to me without trying. Sensitive but full of broad interests. Stimulating.

ENFJ: Either we have a deep admiration for each other or a deep disdain. Depends. 50/50

INFJ: INFs in general (Ps and Js) tend to be drawn to me both platonically and romantically. Seems like INFJs struggle between being serious and being playful and sometimes have bad timing with both.

ESTP: My best friend growing up was an ESTP so is my father. Love these people and they always know how to have fun. Motivated and will stop at nothing to get what they want/

ISTP: I know one unhealthy ISTP so I wouldn't take him as a great example. These people are focused and really don't give a shit what others think (though they secretly do). I like the straight up direct attitude.

ESFP: My longest romantic relationship was with an ESFP chick. Lot's of energy and a little cray - cray. Might be suspicious of my motives or consider me incorrectly condescending :shrug:

ISFP: I don't know any but I imagine much like INFPs.

ESTJ: Reliable people and actually have well rounded knowledge. All of my ESTJ relationships have been professional and they've been pretty kick ass at their jobs. Contrary to popular misconception the ones I know like big ideas so long as you can offer at least some practical grounding.

ISTJ: Hit and miss. It really depends on how we both balance out the Ne/Si and if we can agree on common grounding. My step father was an ISTJ and we've had smooth and rocky times , I mean extreme swings. When we're on the same page I like the balance.

ESFJ: Mother. Sensitive, caring , love to express themselves. They will do anything to comfort and help, in real ways, people they love. Much respect.

ISFJ: Cousin/best friend cp 6w5. Dependable just like ESTJs are reliable IMO. Maybe not the most proficient at doing things but they will always be there for you even if they are grudging the notion inside. Not really leaders but excellent team players who have a knack for creating balance with everyone. I think they absorb the most shit from people TBH.

wolfnara

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My relationship with each type - in gif form!

Yama

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'll do this one for reals.

ISTJ: I think we all know how I feel about them at this point. What assholes. I'll take 20.
ESTJ: I like the ones I know here. Don't really know any irl. I think one of my managers was an ESTJ possibly, and she kind of scared me.
ISFJ: Completely hit or miss. I either love other ISFJs or I hate them. There isn't much of an in between.
ESFJ: They are really nice to talk to, but I'm not close to any. Generally, I like them.

ISTP: They're cool. I wish I knew more of them.
ESTP: I don't think I really know any irl. But I would probably like them.
ISFP: I like the ones I know on here, don't know any irl.
ESFP: Same as above.

INTP: I like all of the ones that aren't my sister. My sister is the worst. But the not-sister ones are great.
ENTP: They all hate me.
INTJ: Scare me a little. But still cool. And my mom's boyfriend is an INTJ. Awkward sometimes, but sweet.
ENTJ: They r so scare. But also really cool.

INFP: Good type. I like them.
ENFP: Also awesome, and fun to talk to.
INFJ: Hit or miss. I've only known one irl, and we didn't get along well.
ENFJ: Never had a problem with this type and they're awesome.

Taratango

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp
I am an INTP, and I tend to get a long with anyone as long as it's one on one (and they don't act like an asshole or an idiot).
I can't stand people who get into group dramas, and I tend to avoid groups in general.

I don't think I have a specific type of people I hate or like. In my field of studies (sciences), I tend to meet up with a lot of INTJs and INTPs and I generally get along with them. They make good intellectual conversationalists, I find them very stimulating. The ENTPs and ENTJs are cool too, but sometimes they can argue too much instead of focusing on the task at hand (just from a personal observation).

My two best friends are ISFP and ISFJ, and my boyfriend is an ENFJ. Which, as much as I say that I find over-feelers annoying sometimes... I seem to always be surrounded by them. Maybe I'm not as heartless as I say I am... Nah, I'm still a terrible person xD

Tazzie

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
2w3
hmmm.
As friends: I don't have any male friends or as I consider friends, this more about friendships with females.
INTJ's: Few I have contacted with we get along really well, make good roommates, and workout partners, and we seem to balance each other out. I have 1 friends is a INTJ and I view her like she my sister (people actually think we look like sisters). it fun to get them to laugh and loosen up.
EXFP: They are very entertaining to watch and they usually get me out of my shell pretty quick whether they notice it or not. I enjoy there outgoingness but if there pretty energetic, they wear me out in a good way lol.
ESFJ: There sweetharts. but I don't remember much what the friendship was like.
INFP: I have one friend that Im close with. We can talk about alot of things and tend to do alot of things together when I go visit.
Rest idk what types they are forsure to be able to describe.

Overall I get along with about everyone and very rare find someone I really dislike.

For likes or crushes. I never been on a date so no idea what it like to have relations as lovers. But the type of guys I tend to have a crush on are EXFP. History wise later, I learn most of them that I liked are gay.

Blackout

Permabanned
MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
COLD HARD. AND FAST. THE ONLY WAY HOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH, CUZ THAT'S HOW WE DO THINGS OUT ON THE STREETS!!

Lady Lazarus

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I tend to get along best with FP's because we appear to usually want completely different things whereas other FJ tend to want the same thing implicitly.

Noweej

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
8w7
I don't know many people who took the test and I still don't know the different types enough to identify people's type. But it looks like all my friends are introverts. Maybe because the few extroverts who crossed my path always had to make small talk (which is just a loss of time in my opinion), chit chat about what I consider useless (I don't want to seem arrogant, it's just not my thing to speak about make-up and celebrities for hours) and when people seem to be comfortable and talkative really quickly, it usually makes me question their honesty, because all the people I met who were like that happened to be two faced. I don't say all extroverts are like that, but those I met were. I can't stand people who can't be trusted. Loooots of desillusions...

My two best friends are respectively INTP (but 5w6 while I'm 8w7) and ISFJ. We get along very well and share about everything that happens in our lives. The INTP one looks hard on the outside and the ISFJ is really needy (love, affection, hugs, aknowledgement...) , but they're among the funniest, nicest, more open minded people I've known.

For love, I stayed 7 years with an ISTJ, nice, fun and tolerant, but we parted ways because we realised we started to want really different things and we lacked passion. We're still very good friends anyway. We have always been very comfortable with each other, like everything was old and natural between us. Maybe 4 arguments in 7 years.

My current boyfriend is ISFP, the relationship is extremely intense and we're currently living in different cities so we're also very needy with each other. He's not someone who likes to talk about him, but if I ask him questions (and I always have a lot :D), no matter the question, even if it makes him uneasy, he answers honestly because he considers that his love deserves his answers. I try to tell and show him how much I love him and make sure that he doesn't doubt my feelings for him. We have many common interests, so we share a lot with each other, lots of fun ^^.

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
http://www.typologycentral.com/foru...-types-relationships-types-2.html#post2574934

I forgot

INFP: My brother and one of my close friends. I like INFP's. Perverse but hidden sense of humor that is awesome and goes against their image. I like their individualIty. The healthy ones have a good balance of both. Unhealthy, they become unrealistic in expectations and stubborn about seeing other POV's.

I have been drawn to one romantically/sexually but the INFP's I know really admire growth, even so much as forcing it. They have a tendency to mold someone in their image instead of understanding or accepting someone based on who they are. Too constricting and frustrating but the intentions are good.

We get along well for the most part with some static interference coming and going. Like an old hand held radio, when you get a clear signal it's playing your favorite song but then it will go out and you have to find another frequency to hear it again.

ENTJ: The 2 I know well are the type to call you and then not talk. :laugh: Like, why did you call me? It is weird. (And annoying, tbh)

They are great ranters! Strong, strong opinions but usually have very good reasoning behind them. They have a sort of wild image they enjoy cultivating but under that, they are almost prudish. Way more conservative than they let on. They often have double standards. One for others and one for themselves.

It is hard for them to synthesize these and they often can't figure out WHY they aren't understood. But they intentionally throw out decoys to hide themselves.

I have been in the role of ENTJ psychologist many times. Lol. They have been my mentors in areas of business and ambition but I usually become their go-to advisors on other matters.

There is a lot of mutual respect. But ENTJ's wear me out faster than other types. We work together very well (and have) but I would never have an ENTJ roommate. They don't mind their business enough for my tastes and I am too lax for theirs.

CitizenErased

Clean Slate
I don't know people from every type in real life. Actually it's quite reduced because I know many people with the same type. Let's see:

INTP: me, and two best friends now, plus a friend from high school. It's cool because we have similar and different interests but we're curious so we end up learning from each other (the don't know each other) and from topics we'd have never thought of investigating about. Awesome too because we also disappear for long periods of time and we don't go looking for each other, and when we "come back", we talk as if nothing happened.

INTJ: my dad. It's cool because I use it as an off-line encyclopaedia. He knows EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING, and if he doesn't know it, he "suspects" a correct answer, which is always correct. It's not cool because he tends to brag about this ability of his, and he doesn't accept other opinions. He also says "my mind is smart but interested in useless stuff, in a Rococo style", and I say that "he's smart but he doesn't give a chance to crazy ideas that may work". He's also oblivious to other people's intentions (even if they say them in an explicit way), because I suspect he's too busy seeing the Matrix.

INFP
INFJ

ISTP I'd been told INFJs were the most rare type, but so far I haven't been able to find any ISTP!! Where are they?! (I thought I had an ISTP female, but I'm suspecting she's a very skeptical ISFP)

ISTJ Best friend from high school. Not much imagination stuff, but he was great at telling me to come back to earth when the string of my mind-kite was too long. He was the one that knew exactly what to say to everybody to fit in (and save me from endless problems regarding me telling professors they were doing things wrong). We'd meet with some other friends, watch movies, eat pizza and play poker for beans (poor style), or play frisbee from the rooftops. Silent, accomodating, to the point.

ISFP Still getting to know the one person from this type, so I don't have much to say about intereaction between styles. So far, there are no problems.

ISFJ Grandma. Exactly like my ESFJ mother only that she seems more submissive (yet she does whatever she wants when nobody is looking). I like her more than my mother, because she likes doing things quietly, though I can't stand the religious adoration she has for timetables and her inability to stay still and relax.

ENTP I had a female friend in high school who I thought she was ENTP, but now that I see it from the distance, she may have been ESTP, so I'll talk about her there. ENTP gay friend (though always travelling around the world, so I never see him). Best friendship ever. Brutal honesty and pranks, plus wins debates for me when he agrees with me. Though he's more of big The-Game-like pranks, and I'm more of the silent bitch who paints the interior of navels, ears and eyebrows with synthetic paint when friends are drunk. I like the freedom of being able to say whatever I want and never being taken seriously, haha

ENTJ I think my grandfather was ENTJ (or a very rational ESTJ). He was very businessman-like and knew what to do to make everyone do the things his way, plus he always had long-term plans in his head. I liked that about him, but he was very strict about everything and that doesn't match my personality, which is very laid-back about everything.

ENFP: my brother. I like Ne people. I don't like that he's too clingy, cuddly bear, everythings affects him. He's smart, he's good at everything. He doesn't even try twice: whatever you give him, he can do it, but he can't focus on anything. He adores my INTJ father because he gives concise explanations (short enough for his attention span), and hates me because I make endless stories with 3000 possible conclusions and he gets bored. He's also very fond of family time, which is "meh" to me, because I'm the black sheep. But I can deal with him when he has those Ne spurts of happiness, randomness and rainbow puking.

ENFJ ENTP gay friend's boyfriend. He stole my pants (long story). He is super friendly to everyone but doesn't trust anyone. He's now copying some traits from the ENTP, but he's still very fond of hugs and cuddles and braiding people's hair. I didn't understand their relationship until I figured out that they're together because the ENFJ sees the potential goodness in the ENTP, and the ENTP sees the potential evil in the ENFJ. I think it's the best match. As long as he doesn't braid my hair, we're ok.

ESTP Barbaric female, wearing an armour and cutting heads with her sword to everyone that steps on her way, just because it's fun. Join me or die. When we played handball at school, I always was in her team, because she didn't throw the ball, she shot it. Of female freinds and acquaintances, the best. We'd sit on the rooftop or in a park's swings and talk about life, or throw mud at each other calling each other worse things that "stupid" (for fun) until the very girly ESTJ female friend would scream about how we had stained her dress, or so. Again, very direct, honest relationship. We didn't share ways of acting, but we were ok with the other's way of being.

ESTJ Best device to take decisions for me.
Me: Because option A, and option B, but then if I don't choose C [...] and then again, option K'...
ESTJ: You want option F, but you need option B. Moving on.

ESFP First boyfriend. The horror. Loud. A bunny on amphetamines. Baby hugger. No shame saying or doing anything in front of anyone. Multiple-event attender. Spur of the moment. Need to see everything. Try everything. Touch everything. Question everyone. Befriend everyone. A million friends. I-already-told-them-about-you-and-I-agreed-to-introduce-you-to-them-in-10-minutes. Looking at him made me tired. He wanted parties all nights, going everywhere every evening, meeting all his friends all afternoons. I'm not made for that life. I wanted a movie sitting on the couch. It reminded me of Fry in Futurama when he befriends the alley organ dealer.

ESFJ My mother. I don't have a good relationship with her. She's a mix of Bambi and Stalin all in one. (I have some other ESFJ acquaintances, and despite not being THIS crazy, they get easily offended for everything, and it bothers me).

(TRUE STORY)
*posts photo on FB of a teddy bear with a rainbow with a cheesy phrase from a Disney movie*
*calls me*
*I don't answer so she sends a message saying that she called*
*I don't answer so she sends a FB message, saying that she sent a message*
*sends another message saying that if I don't answer in 48 hours, she has to call the police because that means I'm missing*
*I see the FB message*
*I go to the phone message*
*I check the lost call*
*I call her*
- What happened? What's so urgent?
- I posted something on Facebook.
- I was in class. It could have waited.
- Well, now you're home, what do you think?
- Yeah, nice.
- So why don't you "like" it?
- Because I don't have to "like" everything you post.
- But others are going to think you don't like me, you HAVE to like all my posts!
- I don't like you, but if you feel ambarrassed, I can like your photo...
- No. It's too late. I'm going to die alone, youre never going to take flowers to my grave, you're...
- See? I liked your post. Stop whining.
- No, I don't want it now. I deleted my post. You're making me censor myself not to suffer the humilliation of you rejecting me.
- But...
-Goodbye.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I dont have relationships. Every time I think, I made a friend, they die. Just need a thumb and a pointer finger and: dead. People have way too much problems !

ChocolateMoose123

Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I dont have relationships. Every time I think, I made a friend, they die. Just need a thumb and a pointer finger and: dead. People have way too much problems !

I die a little everyday....So that's you? Now I know who to blame. :devil:

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I die a little everyday....So that's you? Now I know who to blame. :devil:
i read thumb and pointer finger and saw devil smiley and thought...thats a good combination to use :doh:

Gone

NFJ: Great. Best friend is an INFJ, another friend an ENFJ. You always come up with interesting and fun topics and willingly join conversation topics I bring up instead of dismissing them, no matter how weird they seem. I value your advice deeply. Also your devilish side is really fun and makes you relatable. NFJs without that streak are downright scary.

NFP: I guess I have an ENFP cousin? Maybe ENTP but F is more likely. Prankster/artist-mix, he is great, and a really talented musician and painter, we get along really well. I have mixed feelings for INFPs though. I was friends with two, we connected well and had a lot of fun together, for a time. Both distanced themselves from me after a while, and to this day I have no idea why, what I did wrong. One got sort of hostile towards me in the end, the other just canceled contact. Neither wanted to explain, the second one claimed to not even know herself why she did that. :shrug: I think too much about these two and I sincerely hope they have not spoiled INFP-kind in general for me.

NTJ: I have no NTJ friends but I admire you guys from afar. I don't know if you know that or even acknowledge my existence. You probably think I'm stupid because I can't even talk straight.

NTP: Some of my coworkers. Giant nerds. I feel so at home with you.

SFJ: I have a great ESFJ friend. Genuinely interested in everything I have to say, constantly encouraging me and providing practical advice. She doesn't seem to mind me questioning everything and appreciates my fundamentally different view on the world, even though she does not agree most of the time. ISFJ mom. I love her, even though we don't have much in common, but I don't think I show that enough. Need to work on that. I believe she is a bit disappointed with me sometimes, and rightfully so. She is my moral compass. What would mom like me to do is a better guideline than what would Jesus do lol. ISFJ coworker, he's so correct it's cute. Great at organizing, too, I admire that, and he's a very good teacher. A bit inflexible though, and he always starts with Adam and Eve when explaining something, but it's more amusing than annoying with him.

SFP: In general: Great when you're in a good mood, a disaster if not. Thankfully it's mostly the first with my SFP acquaintances and family members. One particular ISFP: you're infuriatingly stubborn and closedminded. Even though, I sort of like you. I have no idea why. One particular ESFP: You're the worst person I know. For real. Please just lock yourself away somewhere safe where you can't harm others (and yourself, fwiw). Another ESFP: If you were not so set on disliking me I think we could get along, you can be nice, I see it in your behaviour towards others. I guess I blew the first impression.

STJ: ISTJ friend. Always a pleasure to talk to him about video games and music and stuff. I am very sorry for liking to play games with him where you're obligated to cheat as much as you can so much, he never notices and wonders why he's constantly losing. I guess I don't need to say I don't get to play these kinds of games with him often anymore... Not really a great connection with other STJs I can think of, in one way or the other.

STP: I'll always be there for you to hold your beer and watch. Seriously. I will film everything you do and call an ambulance in advance, just in case. I love you, you're geniuses. I don't know enough of your kind.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
My experiences with types are very very mixed....

I get along well with both men and women, but I prefer a company of women that are not too femine.
Generally I tend to be romantically attracted to NT types or types with a strong T preference.

ENTP - They usually are my "bros", really those types of people that I know are my blood type, but being romantically involved with them would feel like an incest.
INTP - Interesting, but hard to approach. When I get closer to them, I usually feel very interested in whatever they have to say, but there is usually not enough connection for a deeper bound.
ENTJ - ENTJ people can be very charming, I usually feel attracted to the way they seem to "have it all figured out". They usually are very smart and very ambitious and I value both of these things, but I've never gotten close to any of them. I think I might seem oversensitive or too naive to them, I am not sure, I just know that the attraction is usually not mutal. Also...Some of them tend to scare people off.
The ENTJs I've come accross are not the bossy stereotypes though, they do have their own way of doing everything, but there is so much wisdom in the way they can use their power, that I don't mind it at all.
INTJs - I really do not know many, but those that I've met were very unique and interesting people. I think I actually only met 2 INTJs, but with both of them I have surprisingly lot in common on a deeper level of understanding. Superficially we're very different, but when it comes to seeing the world and the overall philosophy I can usually relate quite well to INTJs.

ESFP- There are two different types of ESFPs. One that are what I call "the basic bitch" and one that actually are quite similar to me in a lot of ways, such as our interests, taste, hobbies etc... Those people are the opposite of how INTJs work for me. When I look at the surface of an INTJ we seem totally different, but we actually can have a lot in common, when I look at the surface of ESFPs we look very similar but deeper conversations don't lead anywhere. They are good drinking buddies though.
ISFP - I know a few ISFPs and I can call some of them my soulmates, generally it's very harmonic and deep connection that I can create with them.
ESTP - These are similar to ESFPs, there are two types. One of them are something that I'd call the exact opposite of what and who I am, zero thing in common. To be more concrete... there are those types of ESxP people who like to dance, go to disco bars, wear shiny clothes and are metrosexuals to a point - with them I have zero in common. There are ESxPs who love rock, metal, play in bands, headbang, love moshpits, go to concertes and drink good alcohol, those are my best friends. Also the second type of ESTPs attract me a lot and there is a lot of sexual tension between me and them.
ISTP - nope...this doesn't work...really...it's terrible.

I am probably not going to start with SJ types, because I really do have the last in common with them and I generally avoid spending too much time in their company, because their anxieties and perfectionism drive me crazy and I drive them crazy because I am care-free and easy-going so they push me to be more careful and I push them to be less stiff, but usually doesn't lead anywhere.

ENFJ - It's diificult with ENFJs... We usually do have a lot in common, but they drain my energy to the point I feel like they are an emotional vimperes and they want to be emotionally react when it's simply not natural for me and they don't get it. Also their style of using flateries and enthusiasm seem super annoying to me, I can't stand it.
INFJ - Actually I can get wiht them quite well, I don't know many though, very very few and those seem to be nice people, but we're not close.
ENFP - They usually are very... friendly and clever people, but I think a lot of ENFPs draw people away without realizing it. It's actually hella hard to get close to one. I get along more with ENTPs. Like they let you in on the very superficial social level, charm you, make you want to be their friend and then when you try to get closer, they just won't let you, unless I don't know...you have super powers or something.
INFPs - I really know very few and to be honest...I've never gotten along with them... I don't know why, I know I am suppoused to be an INFP, but a lot of those that I've met were either too strange for me, or too openly sensitive.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The best kinds.