User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    Yes...i think that's why an intj/entj pair might work well. ENTJ's are the bosses and would respect the intj's plans and adopt them and even give them limited decision making powers and would enjoy smashing with cold empty stares into each others' eyes, paradoxically, something warm blooded to the nt which nf's might find hideously reptilian.
    I tried to imagine you trying to have said relationship with @Coriolis, but had to stop because of the involuntarily sense of overwhelming dread.

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Heh, I can't find a single thread about Identity type relations on any of these forums.

Overlooking Duality is understandable, but come on, you haven't even considered partnering with your own type??

The biggest relationship anyone talks about here is Mirage.
    I mean, in all fairness, Mirror and Identity relationships are pretty unsexy in the grand scheme of intertype rapports--especially between two TJs. Mirage relationships are "ideal" from the perspective that they could continue on in frictionless bliss seemingly forever. They're not as all encompassing as the Dual, and therefore not as threatening. It's the socionics equivalent of a committed relationship to an internet girlfriend.

I've dated a lot of everything at this point, but my relationships with NTJs have been the most enduring. Why? It's nice to not have to constantly explain yourself, and familiarity tends to breed comfort rather then contempt for someone like me. That said, NTJs are generally terrible people. I was reading an entry from the SCP Foundation earlier today about SCP-682, a powerful and unnervingly intelligent reptilian creature whose virtual indestructibility is only surpassed by it's profound loathing for humanity, and all I could say to myself was, "Yeah and I bet he's a shitty texter, too."
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Yes...i think that's why an intj/entj pair might work well. ENTJ's are the bosses and would respect the intj's plans and adopt them and even give them limited decision making powers and would enjoy smashing with cold empty stares into each others' eyes, paradoxically, something warm blooded to the nt which nf's might find hideously reptilian.
    Unfortunately, you'd be hard pressed to find an INTJ who enjoys being bossed around.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Unfortunately, you'd be hard pressed to find an INTJ who enjoys being bossed around.
    It's not unfortunate for me because I am a bisexual and have the pick from both pools.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

It's not unfortunate for me because I am a bisexual and have the pick from both pools.
    Haha! Touché.
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    Haha! Touché.
    Female INTJs are no more inclined to suffer fools gladly than their male counterparts. There are, of course, always exceptions.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    I tried to imagine you trying to have said relationship with @Coriolis, but had to stop because of the involuntarily sense of overwhelming dread.
    Indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Female INTJs are no more inclined to suffer fools gladly than their male counterparts. There are, of course, always exceptions.
    Of course, but MBTI is limited to characterizing healthy individuals and does not account for mental illness.

One of my best friends is an ENTJ - not the same as a romantic relationship, but we get along fine. We can say anything to each other and have the most amazing and far-reaching discussions. One thing I've noticed is that all our rough spots are quite evident in our interactions, but neither of us cares.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...
    Likes GarrotTheThief liked this post

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

The thing with ENTJs.... I absolutely hate them and love them at the same time. Their greatest strength is also their greatest annoyance to me. I think I envy them, they are work horses, because they get so much done. They might rush off (I hate that) to do something and bump their head (challenging people, when they placed themselves in that situation in the first place ). But they get things done, that I love about them. I only have to sit down with them for a few minutes and you can see them getting excited and charging to go do something somewhere.

I absolutely hate and admire, how they inject themselves into a conversation and take over while driving their own agenda.

You know, Lenore Thompson has said that, Te assists Ni for the INTJ and that is something the INTJ will admire of the ENTJ and the ENTJ will admire the Ni of the INTJ. So that play happens. Almost like a turbo boost that each one gets for their Aux function.

I personally have always felt that if I could mount that damn work horse, the world would be our oyster.
    Likes GarrotTheThief, Vega Vex, Norexan liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

I'm witnessing two males in a INTJ, ENTJ realtionship right now, and it's going swimmingly. I do think gender does matter a little bit as well. One is more aggressive but in a frivolous way, (ENTJ) the other is just more cynical and humorous (INTJ) together with their powers combined they actually talk about emotion, in a odd uncomfortable way...but it works very well. They use the amount of energy they both want to put into talking about emotions, because they know it needs to be done. My INTJ friend seems very happy, and optimistic for once. They also bond hard core over video games. The end.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENTJ

My ex fiance was an INTJ, we had the most stimulating conversations. I usually gravitate towards INTJ's but naturally it would never work because INTJ's tend to not do well in relationships. I found INTJ to be better as flings personally, or side partners.