User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by BadOctopus View Post
    @GarrotTheThief Is there some sort of hidden meaning in the fact that you capitalized ENTJ, but not INTJ? Or was that an accidental slip?
    Like some unconscious assumption of a D/s component as opposed to just a garden variety typo?
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

@GarrotTheThief Is there some sort of hidden meaning in the fact that you capitalized ENTJ, but not INTJ? Or was that an accidental slip?
    A Freudian slip because ENTJ's prefer the top and love to subjugate intj's because they are naughty in their plotting and scheming.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    A Freudian slip because ENTJ's prefer the top and love to subjugate intj's because they are naughty in their plotting and scheming.
    At least we're not bossy.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    *cough*
    Coughing, sideways glares, scowls, eye oogling, laughing, scratching around the nose area and under the eyes, and eye rolls are all no-no's with an ENTJ and considered a form of talking back when coming from an intj.
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

At least we're not bossy.
    Yes...i think that's why an intj/entj pair might work well. ENTJ's are the bosses and would respect the intj's plans and adopt them and even give them limited decision making powers and would enjoy smashing with cold empty stares into each others' eyes, paradoxically, something warm blooded to the nt which nf's might find hideously reptilian.
    it was open
    -the end"

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

One of the biggest challenges with an ENTJ, if you are in a relationship with one, is the light of their mind which is extroverted thinking. I am told quite often to shut up, because I will speak too much about one thing that I am thinking about for days, and days. For example, I will analyze, out loud, everything about the previous day at work, or something I am trying to decipher into straight logic.

The irony of extroverted thinking is that your thinking becomes clearer as you speak your thoughts out loud or teach what you are learning. Literally, I mind meld with the other...so if the other is not willing to speak, the entj will never work....

And this will be an issue for an intj...

But I also have extreme quiet periods where I will not talk for days. At work, I do not talk much at all, nor do I speak much when going out accept to rip on things or say something I think is funny...this mind meld only happens when there is a mastermind alliance. Preferably, it is ideal for a business partnership more than a marriage or relationship or for implementing a strategy.

I find with INTJ's I know intuitively what they are up to and want to help them but I know that they are mistaking or missing some facts or details since they tend to conflate their intuitions with sensory data and don't always separate the two....similarly to how inferior fi conflates values with thoughts.....and ENTJ's are known for knowing where a person will end up, they are good judges of character, hence the human resources thing entj's are known and hated for.

FYI i've never been wrong about a person. I can ascertain by their habit patterns what their probable cause of death, victory, defeat will be...I am not so good at judging when as I am the what and why but the when is just a matter of inevitability.

I can tell when a marriage won't work, when someone will get sick from something they are doing, etc........and I can smell a dead beat from a mile away.
    it was open
    -the end"

These two types are hardly any different at all, really...

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Typecest is best!
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Up Rex View Post
    Typecest is best!
    Heh, I can't find a single thread about Identity type relations on any of these forums.

Overlooking Duality is understandable, but come on, you haven't even considered partnering with your own type??

The biggest relationship anyone talks about here is Mirage.

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Ah yes...this comment is the evidence I was looking for. No offense, I am simply assuming the role of teacher here and not trying to speak down to you at all, it is just that you are blatantly wrong here.

The difference between an ENTJ and INTJ is a world apart.

This explains why you erroneously tried to type me as an esfp...which is laughable and made me laugh very, very hard.

You are indeed wet behind the ears.
    it was open
    -the end"