• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INTJ and INTJ Relationships

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My ENTJ was very unhealthy, and I think that was the sole cause of our demise (and my want to murder him at times).

I can see despising an ENFP's need for attention and the expectation that you'll find them irresistible. I'm certainly well aware that it can be annoying and over the top, so I try to rein it in.

That said, I'm now in a relationship with an ENFJ and he gives me all the attention I could possibly need... I haven't had to throw out any nets with him, the affection is just ready and waiting. It's refreshing, but not sure about the longevity (though he's quite certain, oops).

Despise is strong. Flustered and uncertain as to how to relate is more accurate, though annoyance can ultimately result. I'm glad that you found someone with whom you are more compatible. Best of luck. :)

Ozzy

MBTI Type
GONE
Enneagram
5/6
I'm fortunate enough to have an INTJ friend, and let me tell ya, the only reason either of us stops talking is because we fell asleep.

Julius_Van_Der_Beak

Two-Headed Boy
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm fortunate enough to have an INTJ friend, and let me tell ya, the only reason either of us stops talking is because we fell asleep.

What kind of introvert never stops talking?

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Crack cocaine

cocaine-bear-loves-cocaine_o_750363.gif

*vacates thread before the INTJs get too mad at the thread derail*
:run:

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
cocaine-bear-loves-cocaine_o_750363.gif

*vacates thread before the INTJs get too mad at the thread derail*
:run:
Posting while under the influence of swearing bear on cocaine?
I d be surprised if you live through the night you memetic miscreant

Let the jury note I'm only reposting the being on cocaine while polar bear pic to highlight [MENTION=5159]Lexicon[/MENTION] s infamy

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
:thinking: well I happened to date one. Did not know at first that she was but it pretty much is like what socionics describes it. It's identical relations. It's sort of boring. The one can understand the other, but neither can come up with help.

We're both authoritative/commanding and ... I don't know how to be different. I don't want to be.

We're so relaxed around each other that we end up just going our separate ways.