First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Interpersonal Relationship Check-In and Feedback point:

I wanted to share with you Eck that my delay in responding was not due to me sitting here in front of my computer for a really long-ass time trying to figure-out what you were attempting to express. No.

Nothing about your message was confusing to me in any way.
    But it was a joke
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE
    Likes chubber liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    But it was a joke

I didn't even understand the required amount one would need to take it wrong.

Oh I need to go Eck. No crying. I still kinda love you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    *whispers to @Forever *
    She loves me
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

... In theory.

Likes Forever, Cloudpatrol liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

When it’s working – What are the joys and positive aspects of these relationships?
    - How compatible do you think these two types are in general? I tend to get along great with INFJs. I'm not a raging social extrovert. I'm more of a data extrovert (I can't stay in a room for a week as long as I keep busy. Quiet kills me. Am just as comfortable in a room full of new people - So I don't really harass INFJs acquaintances. Except sexually.)
    - Why are they attracted to each other? Good question. Well many of my infj friends are just easy to talk to. And have interesting viewpoints.
    - How to they compliment each other? ENTPs are quite good at complimenting themselves. I don't think they need more self-affirmation.
    - How well do they understand each other and why? Tend to reach similar conclusions through different thought processes. I tend to be able to just read infjs really easily. Their claims to be mysterious cat ladies just makes me laugh. They're secretly fluffy
    - What are they like together raising children? I wouldn't know

When it’s not working – What are the challenges when two people of this type are in a relationship?
    - What are some of the communication challenges they can have? INFJ can take Ti as an attack, ENTP can see Fe as too emotional
    - What are the biggest frustrations between these two types? I don't know?
    - How can they take each other for granted? I guess infjs don't express their frustrations openly, so they have to be told 1000 times to just share instead of exploding at small things they never shared. INFJ can see the 'arguing' as an attack when it's an attempt to communicate from ENTP - the more we like you the more we debate with you
    - What happens with things “go wrong” between these two types? INFJ doorslams, ENTP gets the fuck away

Advice for couples – What recommendations do you have?

- What things should each type do to facilitate better communication? entp learn to be more attuned to emotions and acknowledge them in an argument, and cut down on critique a bit at times. infj to acknowledge that when entp fixates on a point it's because he doesn't have the correct information, not because of pedantry
    - What advice do you have for each of the two types? none at the moment. would take too long. Maybe to just take it easy
    - If you are an ENTP, what advice do you have for the INFJs? In case of e7 entps getting 'negative' and 'whiny' it means there's something seriously wrong in their lives. They're just positive people so there has to be something seriously wrong for them not to be neutral or happy
    - If you are an INFJ, what advice would you have for the ENTPs? *takes off ENTP mask*

... In theory.

I HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING FROM THIS THREAD...

BOLDED MENTIONS.

That is all. #FeelingSoISFPtoday

Uh@Huh
    Likes EcK liked this post

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by EcK View Post
    Are you breeding an ENTP/INFJ master race?

Did an ex-nazi eugenicist reveal to you that they make INTJ babies and its all part of your 80-year world domination plan?
    And what role does the forum play in that nefarious plan?

All questions left unanswered. Suspiciously so.

It's fun. A hobby.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639
    Likes EcK liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post

It's fun. A hobby.
    To this day @highlander didn't answer the allegations of eugenicism and cooperation with nazi sympathizing war criminals

Back to th studio

... In theory.

Likes chubber liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I take back what I said earlier. I think both of these types probably need time to develop their functions and would do better with each other in their thirties, but they have very complementary strengths.

Entps have a high tolerance for and interest in complex problems and if it's important to them, have the skills to allow the infj to feel understood and get them to verbalize their thoughts and feelings more easily as well as draw them out of themselves. They also are good at getting them to try new things that they wouldn't on their own and infjs appreciate someone who is able to do that.

Entps can quickly read people and get a grasp of what it is that motivates them. They also not just tolerate, but enjoy solving problems in the relationship and can be very creative with finding ways to develop new layers of meaning in the relationship. I think that with infjs, there is less pressure to always be "on", than there is around other people, partly because the entp has more to engage with, and because the infj wants to get to know more sides to them and shows an interest in that part of them rather than just the caricature version of them.

Infjs I think serve as a bit of a stabilizing force. Their Ni makes a nice counterpoint to the entp's ne and they see things in a novel way, which entps appreciate. They often can reach similar outcomes but get their in completely different ways, which both find interesting to investigate. I think infjs serve as a good sounding board for entps, which they often don't have, and allow for them to explore ideas and feelings in a way that rarely happens with others. I appreciate both cleverness and a bit of bluntness (not possessing either quality in the way they do), and I think entps like having someone recognize their strengths beyond solely their value as entertainers.

Both types are very reflective, and are in some ways self aware, but in other ways are not terribly aware of how they feel or operate emotionally. They are both better looking at others than themselves and so I think have something to offer one another in that regard.

I think over time, infjs could find the ne lack of stability and constant flux disconcerting and sometimes grow to distrust that what is true or promised in the moment will be true later on. Particularly with a family together, I could see how that would be difficult. I also think that infj's preference for stability and convergence in thinking could be rather stifling or alarming to an entp. I also wonder if their need to conserve emotional energy through prevention or avoidance of certain situations would be hard for an entp, who is can easily adjust on the fly.

I can see how an entp with poor character or who is dishonest could potentially wreak havoc in an infj, and an infj with avoidant tendencies and poor communication would also be disastrous. If both parties were both healthy and mature though, it seems that there are some good possibilities.

Overall, I'm a pretty big fan of this pairing under the right circumstances and think that if both parties are well developed, it has a lot of potential. A lot of problems that others might struggle with could be overcome.
    Likes ZNP-TBA, iwakar liked this post